+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 8/7 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Re: 8/7 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

I just caught up - am I the only one who would have preferred that Jenna choose Koncrete than Kiki? I know we needed variety with a ballroom guy and he's Jenna's style but... And why did Lex have to dance tap? I don't really like tap (sorry, I find it boring) and it didn't do him justice - he should have danced contemporary.
    Misty8723 likes this.
    Damn you Big Brother for sucking me back in...!

Re: 8/7 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    I just caught up - am I the only one who would have preferred that Jenna choose Koncrete than Kiki? I know we needed variety with a ballroom guy and he's Jenna's style but... And why did Lex have to dance tap? I don't really like tap (sorry, I find it boring) and it didn't do him justice - he should have danced contemporary.
    Koncrete had a horrible time picking up the routine with Sonja, and then when she tried to help him, Koncrete copped an attitude. Sonja was gentle with him, explaining how fortunate he was to get there, etc., but Jenna reamed him out. I think it was these two things that did Koncrete in.

Lex is a tremendous all around dancer. While he does tap, he is much better at other things. Gabby is a tremendous tapper who is also an all around dancer. The other guy basically matched her tap wise, but I think she was just taken by Lex like a lot of people were.
    My only explanation for the other night? Gabby went with her best strength. Although it wasn't particularly Lex's best, he did well, he kept up, and he finished with a big bang. They looked good in what they did...
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123