Nigel is pretty up front every week as to how they made their decision. Based on the all those week by week comments, I think the question mark at the end of this tweet is a mistake. Because several times an ace solo HAS changed their minds and convinced them to hold on to a performer another week.Originally Posted by WalaLang;3543141;
But it's clear they consider:
- All the work a performer had done to this point
- Whether they are improving week by week
- What kind of work they are likely to do in the coming weeks
- Do they have the personality to inspire voters
- Then, after all that - does the solo change their mind.
For me, a fleeting tweet doesn't suddenly negate four years of judges decisions.