+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 6/25 SYTYCD 11: Call Backs

Re: 6/25 SYTYCD 11: Call Backs

I really would love it if someone could tell me the name of the guy with the beard that chipped his tooth. They never showed him getting cut.
    Also--what is the name of the black dancer guy that said this stage is my home. That wasn't Stanley was it??
    I would love to know who that was as well.
    Thanks! This has been bugging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Helenmaco2 View Post
    I really would love it if someone could tell me the name of the guy with the beard that chipped his tooth. They never showed him getting cut.
    Also--what is the name of the black dancer guy that said this stage is my home. That wasn't Stanley was it??
    I would love to know who that was as well.
    Thanks! This has been bugging me.
    I don't know the beard guy's name, but the guy who said the stage was his home was definitely Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    From Pikachu's pool thread:
    Lots of ballroom dancers this year. Utah and Florida each have three finalists. Of course, that's probably not so surprising for Utah, since it's ballroom dance central, and all of those finalists are ballroom dancers.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Lots of ballroom dancers this year. Utah and Florida each have three finalists. Of course, that's probably not so surprising for Utah, since it's ballroom dance central, and all of those finalists are ballroom dancers.
    I lurked around on another board where there are some folks who appear to be rather savvy as to the way - shall I say - TPTB (the powers that be) try to shape the season and the way it should play out to the best they can, and these folks are thinking that Nigel and Company would half way like to see a ballroom winner this season; thus, the number of highly skilled top 20 ballroom contestants. (Think how many good dancers in other fields made it all the way through everything only to simply not be picked as one of the top 20 - someone else was over them. TPTB may have stacked the deck is the assumption with the ballroom dancers to give them a better shot this season as a winner.)

It was eye-opening to read the kinds of things these folks were saying, and some of them I didn't want to believe, but then this is coming from someone who absolutely knows the stuff that goes on behind the scenes of the Bachelor!!! I don't know why I was so surprised.

One thing I am keeping in mind from just watching myself and from reading these folks some of whom are dancers themselves is that the judges were blown away with Ricky. We saw some of that ourselves.....and I am just saying for whatever it is worth.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123