+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 6/11 SYTYCD 11: Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/11 SYTYCD 11: Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Jenna is back! she is a partner for her BF Landon .He is a wonderful dancer. He does need a better haircut though. Jenna was fantastic, and has been invited back as an all star
    I just re-read your post. An all star?!? They invited her back with a job offer?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Billy Porter is a judge. Stanley Glover...wow. His body was sensational. I do hope he can dance other things, his technique. Gosh!
    You must be ahead of me. I just saw him and really enjoyed him. Are they going to send him to choreo?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    You must be ahead of me. I just saw him and really enjoyed him. Are they going to send him to choreo?
    The phone rang, I think he just went through
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Armen was here last season( nearly dropped his partner last time )and he is with Marlene - man that was HOT!!

HOT
    He didn't "nearly drop his partner" last time (season), he DID drop his partner on her head. His partner last season, during the call backs that he dropped, was Malece Miller.

'So You Think You Can Dance' Vegas Week: Head Injury Nearly Ends Journey For One Dancer (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    He didn't "nearly drop his partner" last time (season), he DID drop his partner on her head. His partner last season, during the call backs that he dropped, was Malece Miller.

'So You Think You Can Dance' Vegas Week: Head Injury Nearly Ends Journey For One Dancer (VIDEO)
    Well he said nearly, it was the little blond wasn't it? I don't recall her taking time off( the link doesn't open for me) Anyway I liked him and his partner tonight, lets hope he doesn't drop her .It easy to do, even the pros on DWTS do it
    -Andy Rooney-

That little 9 year old was adorbs! And good too!

Jordan kicked it. Wow, just beautiful.

Well he said nearly, it was the little blond wasn't it? I don't recall her taking time off( the link doesn't open for me) Anyway I liked him and his partner tonight, lets hope he doesn't drop her .It easy to do, even the pros on DWTS do it
    He definitely dropped her last season. Yes, it was the little blond. She had to go to the ER to be checked out but came back after Dr. clearance and made it through to the show.

From the article:

"During last-minute rehearsals, Malece Miller took a hard fall while working with her partner Armen Way. During an upside-down hold, he dropped her straight on her head. Malece was off to the hospital, with her future on the show in jeopardy."

"Thankfully, she was given the clear to perform, while Armen was given a stern lecture about caring for the safety of his partner. Malece fought with a vengeance and both dancers sailed their way through the rest of the week. But perhaps the drop was still haunting the judges' image of Armen. He was a part of the final cuts of the week."

Malece made it to the Top 20 but was eliminated during the Top 12 eliminations.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    He definitely dropped her last season. Yes, it was the little blond. She had to go to the ER to be checked out but came back after Dr. clearance and made it through to the show.

From the article:

"During last-minute rehearsals, Malece Miller took a hard fall while working with her partner Armen Way. During an upside-down hold, he dropped her straight on her head. Malece was off to the hospital, with her future on the show in jeopardy."

"Thankfully, she was given the clear to perform, while Armen was given a stern lecture about caring for the safety of his partner. Malece fought with a vengeance and both dancers sailed their way through the rest of the week. But perhaps the drop was still haunting the judges' image of Armen. He was a part of the final cuts of the week."

Malece made it to the Top 20 but was eliminated during the Top 12 eliminations.
    Thank you! Now I remember..
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I am staggered by the sheer number of enormously gifted dancers that we have seen audition already and make it through. It seems to me that the talent pool at this point auditioning pre-season exceeds that of any prior season. Right now it boggles my mind as to how they are going to actually whittle this crew down to the final 20 unless these fantastic dancers simply can NOT dance well in other genres and it shows up immediately during that last dreadful week of tryouts and grueling circumstances.

I know there are people who do not like the emotional back stories, and I respect their opinions; however, especially last night it appeared to me that the passionate dances that I saw were the result of the hurt that the dancers have had, and they were expressing the hurt by dancing it through a story.
    Dancing doesn't have to have meaning for me to love it because I simply love dancing, but their dancing had meaning - I felt that with them.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast