+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Season 11 NEWS and Speculation

FORT Fogey

Re: SYTYCD Season 11 NEWS and Speculation

I'm still in for the actual dancing that will be on display.
    Bet2Win and Jezebella like this.

I am convinced that it has become a requirement to take a pill that reduces your I.Q. by 50 points to secure a programming job in network television. Nene Leekes, Abby Lee Miller, and now Justin Bieber? Way to drive away that part of your audience that actually thinks.

Back to the fast forward button for me. I'll watch only the dancing and maybe some of the critiques.
    Coco46 and AZChristian like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Can't believe it's starting again. I haven't seen any advertising for it, of course I don't watch much of the network shows anymore. I'm excited, even if I do have to sit through JB!

FORT Fogey

I love this show regardless of the Biebs. I actually enjoyed watching America's Best Dance Crew so I'm not hating this new segment. I am still bowled over by great artists like Legion of Extrodinary Dancers and the amazing work they did to Yellow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNaHaO4KNtY&feature=kp Hip Hop/ Breaking, and Martial arts were never so beautiful together.

Nigel is promising great Ballroom and Tap this year too, so I'm there. I just loved little dynamo Amy winning last season with her partner Fik-shun so I can't wait to see who takes it home this season.
    Jahim and Bet2Win like this.

Derek is the best!!! Fanny Mare's Avatar

Roll on tomorrow night, let the fun begin
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm looking forward to the show in spite of the Bieber involvement. I had already switched to only watching this show on my DVR so I could forward through the vast majority of the judges comments. I can easily forward through Bieber as well.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.

Thanks to the latest posters who caused this thread to roll back up. I'm finally going to know when the show begins. They really need to up their advertisement dollars. I think that's part of why the ratings have been so low. They should also make a deal with DWTS so that they can try and get some of their viewers. After all, they do provide DWTS some great talent.
    Jahim likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing Bachelor rose bro as a MERICA Idol?

This really is the best dance show on tv its gonna be awesome dont worry guys the Bieber thing will pass

It really is fascinating how DWTS can do so well, but this show struggles when it is SO MUCH better. I don't know. I honestly feel like Fox would have cancelled it if not for the constant awards it keeps winning.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    It really is fascinating how DWTS can do so well, but this show struggles when it is SO MUCH better. I don't know. I honestly feel like Fox would have cancelled it if not for the constant awards it keeps winning.
    SYTYCD is a niche market, its not half baked celebrities clammering for more Q ratings by learning a few dance steps, these kids really want to be professional dancers. Dancers who may never really become "stars" unless they get into choreography, even then it's only a few who get elevated from there. So most don't see wanting a dance career "stardom" it's a lot of work just to become back up to the latest singer.

Still, it's my favorite art form and I just love watching these kids strive to become the very best in the business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast