+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: SYTYCD 11 Pool

Re: SYTYCD 11 Pool

I love the breakdown and analysis, pikachu. Thank you for all your work!
    pikachu and Mreid1472 like this.

Pikachu, I've always known that's how you do it and that's perfectly fine. Just saying I would have made a few other choices if I'd seen the new pairs this week. You do just a great job with your pools that I'd never dream of complaining.

I think it'll be a good idea to set aside gender since we never know if we'll have a better group of boys or girls, especially if they don't go back to a male and a female winner.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

For a few seasons, they were doing one girl and one boy winner but if they're going back to having only one winner, there's no need to force pool teams to have both girls and guys. Personally, I prefer having one guy and one girl winner because it sucks to be the last girl standing and still lose the competition because a boy won, or vice versa.
    Florimel and inthegarden like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    maybaybie: I have your pool avatar ready!

pa snow bunny: I have instructions in this thread (post #8) for looping avatars. Or i can do it for you.
    love it!!!!

Thanks, pikachu! I love how I start out strong...and then head to the basement ;-)

And I'm just amazed at the amount of work you put into this. Thank you for that :-)

Thanks pikachu.
    I'm going to add this to your title...Best Ever Gracious Pool Runner.

I picked my dancers based solely on who I liked when they danced in their own style. I figured if I didn't like them in their own style then I certainly wouldn't like them in something else. I paid no attention to who was picking who, or back stories or anything else. I simply listed who I liked and kept them in order girl in one and boys in another. If we don't have to keep even sides (next year) I would have picked far more boys this year. They were much more difficult to decide.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hmauterson View Post
    I picked my dancers based solely on who I liked when they danced in their own style. I figured if I didn't like them in their own style then I certainly wouldn't like them in something else. I paid no attention to who was picking who, or back stories or anything else. I simply listed who I liked and kept them in order girl in one and boys in another. If we don't have to keep even sides (next year) I would have picked far more boys this year. They were much more difficult to decide.
    I agree, males dominated for me this season. But who knows, the viewers at home can be fickle..
    Mreid1472 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have changed my dancers so many times lol but thats a sign of a great season. At least im not dead last in the pool, keeping my fingers crossed Ill rise to the top somehow
    pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    I have changed my dancers so many times lol but thats a sign of a great season. At least im not dead last in the pool, keeping my fingers crossed Ill rise to the top somehow
    That's what I love, we never know do we much luck Mreid
    Mreid1472 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread