+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 9/10 SYTYCD 10: Season Finale. **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/10 SYTYCD 10: Season Finale. **West Coast Spoilers**

Great finale! I can't believe they didn't show the blind fold dance though! That was one of the most amazing dances they had this season. Super glad Amy and Fik-shun won! They were my favorites as well. This really was a great season!
    SpringMaiden27 and mandmmom2 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I agree about it being a great finale and being glad that Amy an Fik-Shun won. I saved it on DVR so I can watch favorite parts again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just got home from the live SYTYCD performance in Ft. Myers. It was just an amazing show. The surprise? It wasn't just the top 10, it was actually the top 14! Well, I'm not sure exactly what order they left but the top 10 was joined by Maleece, Alan, Curtis and the dark-haired tapper girl. Curtis was such a cutie in person, Amy and FikShun stole the show, with Jenna coming in close behind. I was bummed that there was no Bollywood, but the show was GREAT.

It opened with all 14 entering from the back and dancing through the audience, interacting, doing Puttin' on the Ritz. Memorable routines: Aaron (standing in for Twitch) and Fiskshun doing the P Diddy Helllo Good Morning Number, Jasmine and Amy (standing in for Comfort) Girls Rule, the group sand routine (included all boys and girls and was longer than the one on the show), Amy and Tucker (instead of Travis) "Wicked Game.... Jasmine and Aaron Gold Rush, Amy and FikShun "Let's Get it On", Amy and FikShun Hotel After Party (where they are dressed as bell boys), a large group number at the end.

All in all, a super-fun-night, would highly recommend going if the show will be near you!
    pikachu and Hyper like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Thank you for telling us about it, Cornholio! It must hav ebeen incredible to see them perform live in front of you, not just on tv. I'm sorry I couldn't be there but having you tell us about your experience is the next best thing!!!

Thanks Pikachu! It really was thrilling and just surreal to see them in person. Exactly as they look on TV, LOL! I was so taken by surprise when I looked around and saw FikShun about 20 feet away, waving coming in during the Puttin on the Ritz opening.

We went last year also, at the Hardrock in Hollywood, FL. It was a fantastic show but a much, much larger venue. It was really nice to see them in a small venue with comfy seats, LOL!+
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Thanks Pikachu! It really was thrilling and just surreal to see them in person. Exactly as they look on TV, LOL! I was so taken by surprise when I looked around and saw FikShun about 20 feet away, waving coming in during the Puttin on the Ritz opening.

We went last year also, at the Hardrock in Hollywood, FL. It was a fantastic show but a much, much larger venue. It was really nice to see them in a small venue with comfy seats, LOL!+
    You are so lucky and I envy you. i would love to see Fik- Shun up close, I am glad you had a good time
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I toyed with the idea of going when they came through, but by the time I decided to actually check for tickets the show near me was sold out. Then I decided to just take a look at all shows and there were a ton that showed sold out.....probably the majority. I was very surprised but very pleased. I had no idea what to expect as to how well this tour was received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567