+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 9/10 SYTYCD 10: Season Finale. **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/10 SYTYCD 10: Season Finale. **West Coast Spoilers**

Congrats to the winners! I loved this season and am bummed that the tour isn't coming to a city near me. So many great personalities this year, really made for an enjoyable season!
    Coco46 likes this.

I had to watch their reactions again when their names were announced- priceless, just priceless.*VBG*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I loved it the first time and was really pleased that they picked it.

The only routine that I missed seeing again was the Amy & Alex Bollywood because I thought it was amazing!! (unless they did pick it and it aired right after the president because I missed that chunk)

Congrats to Amy & Fik-shun!!!!
    Yeah, I wish they'd had that Bollywood in there; I'd have loved to see it again!
    Florimel and Cornholio like this.

Finally my favorite dancer wins! Congratulations Amy! Just loved her routines this season and her solo work. Great win for Fik shun, gotta be one of the best soloists on the show.
    Jezebella likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

All 4 were so good and so very improved over the season. I'm happy for Amy and Fik-shun and Aaron and Jasmine have NOTHING to hang their heads over.

Congratulations to each of the 4 for their amazing journey - I thank them (and my fellow FORTers) for a fantastic season
    AmyKay and Cornholio like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Congratulations to Amy and Fik-shun. I loved all of the top four so it was hard to watch the other two leave empty-handed. (Actually not quite empty-handed - they did get those funeral style white lily arrangements.) They were all wonderful. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the live show in Fort Myers next month. I wish Twitch could come and do his "mini-me" rountine with Fik-shun live! Barring that, I hope Aaron and Jasmine do their gold digger routine and that we get to see some Bollywood. One cool thing about the live show last year was that they took some routines that we saw as just one couple and turned them into group numbers danced by everyone in the top 10.

Great show tonight!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I'm very pleased. My favorite couple. Amy - highest score of all four.

It was a fun show. I loved remembering some of the odd auditions as well as seeing Mary and Nigel strut their stuff.

My favorite group routine (from night one introduction of top twenty) "Puttin' on the Ritz" was just as adorable the second time around.

How could the public not choose the Travis/Amy routine....duh. Breath taking.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Awesome! Amy and Fik-Shun FTW! Glad that they won. If there is anything I would change in the finale is that Paul and Haley should have been in the finals with them.

Who is John Galt?

I agree jammyjoe, bu Amy ad fik-Shun eared it more than the other two. Yep Paul and Haley should have had the win - but after all he did win in Armenia and that seemed to disqualify him in the voters minds.

FORT Fogey

These four were the favorites after the first top 20 show. They had magical partnerships that just flew off the screen. The other dancers that finished higher in the top 10 will get great opportunities out of this experience. Amy, Fikshun, Jasmine, and Aaron were a phenomenal and undeniable combination. I would have been happy with any name called as the winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast