+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: 8/20 SYTYCD 10: Top 8 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 8/20 SYTYCD 10: Top 8 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    {snip} Maybe I was vacation for way to long, but I have no clue who Hayley is....LOL.
    {snip}
    It's not just you! I've watched each and every episode and Hayley is complete vanilla to me. Enjoyable in the moment and absolutely forgettable. Even sitting here now and typing this... I haven't a clue which one she is and that's not a good thing on a show where people are voting FOR you.
    Coco46 and joni65 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    It's not just you! I've watched each and every episode and Hayley is complete vanilla to me. Enjoyable in the moment and absolutely forgettable. Even sitting here now and typing this... I haven't a clue which one she is and that's not a good thing on a show where people are voting FOR you.
    I get her muddled up, or did- with Jenna
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Me four! I always mixed her up with McKenzie. From the very beginning she was always the one I forgot about.

FORT Fogey

Haley did not land in the bottom until last week, so she must have registered with a lot of people who have voted for her all those other weeks. What I remember about Haley is that she has a knock out body, and they tend to put her in sexy type costumes, roles, and dances. However, despite the fact that she is young and her youth and lack of maturity show through at rehearsals, it isn't reflected in her performances nd the way she dances. While we see her dancing the Argentine Tango with the sexy Latin guy, the Rumba with the good-looking Dimitri, and even with cutie -pie Curtis while wearing the skin-tight black catsuit, in rehearsals what we see and hear is bascially Haley giggling and acting like the (still) teen-ager I think she might still be.
    Her persona - or the persona that it looks like they have tagged her with - shines through, but her personality does not as readily; therefore, if a viewer is not particularly taken by the sexy aspect of Haley, then I can see why she might blend in to some of the others and be hard to remember individually.
    Cornholio and jjinkc like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I've been busy so I've not had a chance to watch till today. I have to say that without a doubt this is the best episode this season and if they had left out Comfort? I could say this was my favorite episode of any season. It was a favorite All-Star right after another! So much awesomeness that I could barely contain myself!!

Allison!! Courtney!! Dimitri!! Chelsea!! Mark!! I seriously could not stop squealing and gushing.

Insane (I could have done without the low blow tear jerking cheap shots at vote getting AKA "who inspires you").

I felt that all the contestants rose up to the challenge of being given amazing All-Stars (except for Paul but that was Comfort's fault, why do they continue to bring that woman on this show? She's awful! Find somebody else, please).

The right people went home tonight, regardless of personal feelings? Haley and Fik-shun have not been in the bottom till now and deserved to go into the next round. Tucker/Jenna have been bottom feeders and should have left weeks ago. Also, I like Fik-shuns' free style better, Tuckers was boring.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I loved Tucker freestyle. He's an amazing dancer , and has overcome a lot to be where he is. No feeders in this lot ( jmho)
    -Andy Rooney-

I forgot to add how excited I was to also see Twitch. I normally don't like Travis but he did an outstanding job last night. I felt as if Tucker and Jenna phoned in their freestyles. I suspect they knew they were going home because they'd been in the bottom so much and the other two hadn't even touched it.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I am not a huge Twitch fan( small doses for me ) while Tucker I could watch again and again. Oh well, they all have one passion in common- dance, and then dance again
    -Andy Rooney-

I love this show, but I've completely lost interest in this season. Not sure if it's the dancers or choreographers, but nothing has wowed me this season.

It seemed like the All Stars were supposed to choreograph the routines as well as dance with the contestants. Are they really expected to be choreographers? If choreographers created the routines they probably would have been a little better. As it was, Travis Wall and Comfort's routines were the only ones memorable to me.

+ Reply to Thread