+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: 8/20 SYTYCD 10: Top 8 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/20 SYTYCD 10: Top 8 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

OMG! I'm shocked! BTW - way to be ambiguous, Nigel. I'm still not sure who he MEANT to send home.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Ok - behind a bit and catching up on my DVR....but I loved Mark's piece I thought it was totally fun and quirky - in the best possible sense. My only complaint...I would much rather have seen Jasmine dance it. I think she would have killed it. Jenna was mediocre at best.
    She too tall, he's a shorty. I thought Jenna nailed it.

Tucker, you will be missed
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    OMG! I'm shocked! BTW - way to be ambiguous, Nigel. I'm still not sure who he MEANT to send home.
    He cant make it too obvious Nigel just loves dance and most dancers
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow - Amy and Travis - absolutely stunning! My Amy love is fully back after missing a bit recently. Of course, it certainly doesn't hurt to be paired with Travis and his choreography either!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I just watched Amy and Travis again. Love, love love love!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She too tall, he's a shorty. I thought Jenna nailed it.

Tucker, you will be missed
    I guess you're right about Jasmine being too tall to partner with Mark....I was just thinking more in terms of how she would dance the piece as opposed to Jenna, I wasn't really taking into consideration the fact she'd be dancing it with Mark. But I still think with her legs, pelvis, and all her angles, Jasmine would have been perfection....maybe just with a taller partner Jenna just didn't do it for me

But we are definitely on the same page with Amy and Travis...Love love love love indeed!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Oh My Gosh!! Just when I think I couldn't love Mark more! I LOVED THAT ROUTINE!!!!!
    I was hoping Jenna would go over Haley until I saw this. Now I think she should stay just for executing that performance!!

FORT Fogey

I was totally blown away by that dance with Amy and Travis. That one will go down as one of my favorite all time SYTYCD routines.
    NFL1, NCLurker and mandmmom2 like this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Aaron - Hm. The routine was cute, but it felt a little awkward in places. His legs looked even longer than normal trying to do those flick kicks!! That wasn't necessarily a good thing in this case. I still really like Aaron and I'm glad he wasn't in the bottom this week, because I didn't think was his best performance.

Fik-shun - Wow, I really thought this was beautiful. Alison did a beautiful job choreographing. The section where they were executing the same moves felt perfectly in sync. Fantastic!!

Tucker - Hm. It's not even the end of the show when I'm writing this and I've already forgotten what he did. Not a good sign. Okay, went back through the forum and found that he danced with Courtney. Now I know why I forgot. Courtney is great and her story was very sad. However, that dance was nothing special for me. I hope Courtney is able to stay healthy moving forward and can continue dancing.

Paul - Wow, Paul did a darn good job and it looked like he was having fun. It was a respectable routine, but not very memorable.

Jenna - I came in here early JUST to comment on this routine. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! I hope they have Mark back again as a choreographer.

Jasmine - I wanted to like this more than I did. Twitch is great, but I thought this routine was rather forgettable.

Amy - My first thought is that she hit the jackpot getting Travis! And after watching it that was confirmed. That was WONDERFUL!! The quality of their movement is just outstanding!

After watching performances tonight, I think Tucker and Hayley should be the two leaving.
    Hyper likes this.

Well I called Tucker, but was wrong about Jenna. I kind of thought they would keep Jenna to avoid all contemporary girls in the finale. Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread