+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 8/13 SYTYCD 10: Top 10 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/13 SYTYCD 10: Top 10 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    If the judges actually DO take into account tonight's performance, Nico is toast.

I didn't hear what happened to Robert; do you know? And what are they talking about with Danny Tidwell?
    Danny was on SYTYCD, he had some attitude( Nigel and Adam had words I think). Its all on-line

Tucker is not going anywhere
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

going home- MacKenzie is leaving and Nico is leaving
    -Andy Rooney-

Well of those left, I cant think of anyone I don't like!!! well done dancers
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish Nigel wouldn't say how close the voting was or wasn't. If it was unanimous, it just rubs salt in the wound for the one that loses.

I'm kind of surprised Nigel was outvoted, and that he admitted it!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Danny was on SYTYCD, he had some attitude( Nigel and Adam had words I think). Its all on-line

Tucker is not going anywhere
    Yeah, I remember Danny; I just thought it sounded like they were implying that he'd had some kind of traumatic injury too.

I wish Nigel wouldn't say how close the voting was or wasn't. If it was unanimous, it just rubs salt in the wound for the one that loses.

I'm kind of surprised Nigel was outvoted, and that he admitted it!
    I am kinda glad he did, because that's what makes him more human - than the twits on DWTS.
    It just goes to show the choreographers have more say than we know.That said - Jenna wont win this imho
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, I remember Danny; I just thought it sounded like they were implying that he'd had some kind of traumatic injury too.
    He had his on demons and struggles when he was younger( he got into trouble).Travis spoke about one season
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Every elimination is going to be so painful from here through the end of the season
    Dukie and zookeepertx like this.

I'm not sure I have ever seen the judges give so many standing ovations in one show!

First for the eliminated dancers:
    Mackenzie - I think this may be the best Broadway routine I have ever seen on this show. I loved it! It absolutely proves that a dance can be sexy and classy at the same time!! She has never been one of my favorites on this show. However, I am sad to see her go this week. I liked her better than both Jenna and Hayley.

Nico - He seems like a truly nice guy. I thought he did a surprisingly good job with this hip hop routine! I was sad to see him go also this week.

And for the dancers still in the competition:

Amy - I still think she is delightful! Disco is never a favorite for me, but she and Brandon did a great job executing without making it feel too frenetic. The lifts looked crazy hard and the transitions in and out were well done.

Hayley - I always forget about her, so I'm surprised that she is safe week after week. She did a fine job with the hip hop, but I think it was mostly the choreography and Twitch carrying her.

Jenna - Meh. She's definitely a good dancer, but she just doesn't "click" with me.

Jasmine - Loved this routine and she did a fantastic job! The quirkiness of it reminded me of the Ruby Blue routine that Wade Robson did for Brandon and Jeanette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvefnrgWhAs

Aaron - I was really happy to see him dance with someone else and do so well. I don't think he is the best technical dancer on this show, but I like him! It has got to be really hard to execute a routine like this with his size!

Fik-shun - Another routine that was very sexy without being raunchy! He and Melanie were very well matched and I thoroughly enjoyed this routine.

Paul - He's good, but not my favorite.

Tucker - Another good dancer that just doesn't "click" with me. Maybe part of it is the fact that they keep pushing his "comeback story".

My current top-to-bottom ordering:

GUYS:
    Fik-shun
    Aaron
    Paul
    Tucker

GIRLS:
    Amy
    Jasmine
    Hayley
    Jenna

It's funny because normally my favs are based on the technical stuff more than "likeability", but the more technical guys this year aren't at the top of my list.
    Dukie likes this.

FORT Newbie

I have exactly the same order as you do for both the guys and girls. So maybe we have America's order here? When do the judges stop getting the final vote? I thought that was top 10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast