+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Two by two they leave. The ranks are dwindling. I hope your favorites survive another week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

And so it starts.....I read a rumor about one of the dancers being injured and out of the competition. Now to see if it is true or not (have yet to see this person in the opening dance.....)

I like it. The girls look really powerful in this routine.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

And it came true, Jade should have gone home last week. Carlos would still be here. Sorry for him that he's hurt but.....

Anyways, Cat is saying that "we didn't like the way the eliminations went last week....putting it mildly...." and now the eliminations are at the end of the show.

So what happens to Malece? Who is she dancing with?

Erin Andrews/Paula Abdul are the guest judges. Erin? REALLY?!?!?! Why is she there ruining Paula finally on the show?
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-09-2013 at 09:08 PM.

B3 guys / B3 girls

Jasmine M, Alexis, Jenna, Curtis, Jade, Blueprint. Solos first and at the end of the show the girl will go home.

The two guys are safe because Jade is out of the competition. I'm a little surprised by these results, I thought Alexis, Jenna, Jasmine M, and Curtis had a larger fan base.

Alexis did a good job with her solo. Jasmine M. is your standard contempo routine AKA boring with lots of spins, flops on the floor, and reaches.

I predict Jasmine M. going home. She had the worst solo and she's cannon fodder with so many other contempo girls.

I wonder if it was too late in the week when Jade got injured to let Carlos come back & prepare for tonight's show. That would have been my preference! It'll be interesting to see what they do about Malece; if they let her dance with one of the choreographers or their assistant, that's not really fair.

Agreed: WTH does Erin Andrews have to offer a dance show??? I can't imagine how they even thought of having her on! Nothing personal against her or anything, but I just can't think why she's here!
    Florimel likes this.

Amy/Fic-shun get the paso and are going first. Hmmm....is their fan base too strong? Wow, little Fic-shun is doing some impressive lifts. Didn't think he had it in him (the strength). Somebody posted somewhere that they didn't think Fic-shun was all that and the truth would come out when he had to do a serious dance.

Guess what?

He's doing a serious dance and doing a great job at it. Sure, there are some issues (he's not arching his back enough, he's not sticking it enough) but I think over all he's doing a good job. Amy is dancing circles around him.

Nicely done.

HA HA Mary said the same thing about Fic-Shun dancing but of course she had the right words to use. I'm pretty proud of myself for noticing the things he was doing wrong.

Shut up Erin. Why does she look so different than when she was on DWTS?

PAULAR! WHEEE! *excuse my fan girl moment*

WAIT!?!? Fic-shun was on Paula's show when he was 15/16? Say what?!?!

Yeah, I noticed that FikShun didn't have his shoulders back enough & also some of his steps seemed "stompy"; not all the time, just a little bit. Also, I think I caught Amy almost breaking a smile once or twice.

Fik-Shun is the only one of the hip hoppers I'd like to see stay around for a while. He has potential across genres and shows a lot of facility in learning choreography.
    Jezebella and zookeepertx like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Hi Zookepper, I thought it was just going to be me this week talking to myself! LOL

Jasmine/Aaron -

OK Jasmine just said something a bit dumb "I can't connect to this one because I've never died before...." err.....it's ok. We all have our moments, lol. Still like her.

Aaron is doing a great job. Actually better than Jasmine, IMO.

You know what? I'm getting a little tired of Jasmine and her leg straight over her head move or her legs spread wide apart. Yes, she's got great extensions....we get it.....but uh, can we move on past that choreographers? Other than that little quibble, I like it. The spins were great.
    zookeepertx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast