+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I wish they had made some announcement about the show not being on this week. I don't remember them saying at the end of last week's show "See you in two weeks!" or seeing any commercials saying when the next new show would be. I was ticked when I tuned in for it at its regular time and found a stupid ballgame just beginning.

Thanks a lot, Fox.
    I thought Cat did mention the all stars. I knew it wasn't on, I just forget it wasn't
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I wish they had made some announcement about the show not being on this week. I don't remember them saying at the end of last week's show "See you in two weeks!" or seeing any commercials saying when the next new show would be. I was ticked when I tuned in for it at its regular time and found a stupid ballgame just beginning.

Thanks a lot, Fox.
    Yeah!

I was so confused last night. "Why isn't the show on? Did I get the air date wrong?"

Then I went to the website and they say the next showing is August 7? WOW way to let your audience know that you are taking a very long break. Not cool, not cool at all.
    NFL1 likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Yeah!

I was so confused last night. "Why isn't the show on? Did I get the air date wrong?"

Then I went to the website and they say the next showing is August 7? WOW way to let your audience know that you are taking a very long break. Not cool, not cool at all.
    Next show is not until August 7!? By then I will have lost all interest - I have been only marginally intersted up til now, it's just that there wasn't anything better on.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I will hang in there, I love dance. Aug 7th isn't that far away.
    Florimel and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Next show is not until August 7!? By then I will have lost all interest - I have been only marginally intersted up til now, it's just that there wasn't anything better on.
    *sighs*

I'm a big girl who has no problem admitting when she is wrong. I was wrong!! It said Tuesday 8/7 on the website.

Duh!! *slaps forehead* that is the TIME of the show. Not the date! LOL sorry guys. I think it's back on the air this coming Tuesday. Somebody may want to go check since evidently I've lost the ability to read time.
    Hyper and TripleGemini like this.

The listing I found said Tues July 23rd at 8 PM. While checking I discovered that Breaking Pointe begins a new season on CW Monday, July21 at 9. I love that show!
    Florimel likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    The listing I found said Tues July 23rd at 8 PM. While checking I discovered that Breaking Pointe begins a new season on CW Monday, July21 at 9. I love that show!
    Me too, was excited to see it coming back. I hope they focus less on that brunette drama queen who was toying around with that young lovelorn puppy (Rex? Can't remember her name because I couldn't stand her so I've tried to forget her).

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

*sighs*

I'm a big girl who has no problem admitting when she is wrong. I was wrong!! It said Tuesday 8/7 on the website.

Duh!! *slaps forehead* that is the TIME of the show. Not the date! LOL sorry guys. I think it's back on the air this coming Tuesday. Somebody may want to go check since evidently I've lost the ability to read time.
    Ok I'm sorry but OMG I'm laughing myself silly reading this! LoL! It's exactly the sort of thing I'd do too! LoL

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

*sighs*

Oh that's funny! That sounds like something I would do. I'll definitely be watching in that case. No one has really caught my attention yet, but I do enjoy the dances. I just hope they go back to three judges, because I just get bored with 4 of them. The only show I've seen 4 work on is the Voice, and they don't always have all 4 of them giving opinions after each performance. And they usually keep their comments pretty brief. Anyway, thanks for clarifying!
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678