+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 SYTYCD 10 Top 18 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Alexis/Nico - (Did Cat announce that Jasmine M was in trouble before she danced? I don't remember her saying it and yet she said it for Alexis)

Some hypnotized routine, it's OK. Not my favorite of the night, just middle of the pack. Nico has better extensions, Alexis needs to work on stretching or something. She can barely get her leg up. A little boring but that's not their fault.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Alexis/Nico - (Did Cat announce that Jasmine M was in trouble before she danced? I don't remember her saying it and yet she said it for Alexis)

Some hypnotized routine, it's OK. Not my favorite of the night, just middle of the pack. Nico has better extensions, Alexis needs to work on stretching or something. She can barely get her leg up. A little boring but that's not their fault.
    I don't know about Jasmine, but she did say that Jenna was going to dance for her life...

Oooh, Alexis/Nico were great! Loved that routine! That was awesome for both of them!

I thought Nico was better than Alexis. He reminds me of Jacob Karr a bit.

Oh and i want that samba dress.:p

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    zookeepertx likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by hmauterson View Post
    I don't know about Jasmine, but she did say that Jenna was going to dance for her life...
    Before she sent it to commercial, she said that Alexis was in danger of going home. I don't remember her saying that before Jasmine M. danced or Jenna. I know she said they had to dance for their lives but I don't remember her saying those words right before the others danced.

It was odd.

I know I'm not the only one to wonder if it's REALLY by chance that Mariah/Bluprint got hip-hop. I like both of them okay, but it seems suspicious...

Mariah/Blueprint - Hip Hop

WOW!! "Mariah is going to have dig deeper in her soul pocket because she can't fake it....." WHOA.....lol I can't believe Luther said that.

I read that she's not really a Krumper, that her speciality is jazz but she/the show went with Krumping to make her different. Hmmm.....I don't know what to think about this one. May have to watch it again tomorrow before deciding if I like it or not.

The hip hop was good. I enjoyed seeing a high energy hiphop as opposed to the more frequent lyrical hiphops.

Also I'm loving seeing Paula. I miss her judging style.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    SpringMaiden27 and sparklete like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'm not as thrilled with that as the judges seem to be. Bluprint has GOT to actually MOVE his face eventually; he has NO expression at all! And I really wanted him to do well, too. On the other hand, Mariah's facial expressions seemed a bit overboard; enough that it looked like someone trying to LOOK like a hip-hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I'm not as thrilled with that as the judges seem to be. Bluprint has GOT to actually MOVE his face eventually; he has NO expression at all! And I really wanted him to do well, too. On the other hand, Mariah's facial expressions seemed a bit overboard; enough that it looked like someone trying to LOOK like a hip-hopper.
    I think Luther picked up on that, it's why he made that "faking it" comment. She's trying too hard to play a part, it seems. I usually get a different opinion of the dances on second watching, will be interesting to see what I think of the ones I considered boring tomorrow.

I DO prefer having the elimination at the end of the show. The way it was done last week cast such a negative pallor over the show that I did not enjoy it.

What was that mess with Paula kissing on Nigel? Did we really need to see that? Do that? Come on, now.

So who goes home......

(Oh yeah, Cat looks lovely tonight! Love the hair, love the dress...and my word....she's got some amazing long legs on her)

Jenna - safe
    Jasmine - "you're full of self-doubt"
    Alexis - "have to keep giving her the same notes"

Jasmine goes home...I did call that on my first post, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast