+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 7/2 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

7/2 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

There are both Results from last week's vote and dancing for next week's vote on tap for tonight.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/2 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Performance/Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh, this is an incredibly stupid way to do this!! Eliminations first? Whose lame idea was this? Way to bring a dark cloud over the whole rest of the show!

Hi zookeepertx, looks like it's just us again.

What on earth is Cat wearing? I can't figure it out other than I really don't like it.

Another thing I don't like is this eliminated and then forced to dance with your ex-partner, it just seems so cruel and what if they sabotage their former partner? Even if it's not intentional, I imagine they would be in a horrible emotional state.

I was stunned to see Alan and Mackenzie in the bottom 6. I wasn't all that surprised about the other 4. Carlos and Mariah's solos were dreadful. Britney's wasn't any better. I predict Carlos and Britney going home because they have another female ballroom dancer.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Wow! I'm shocked! I really thought they'd keep Brittany! I wasn't sure about the guys, though; I thought they both did well.

Yep, looks like just us. Everybody else must be too traumatized by the eliminations first to be able to post, LOL!

LOL did I call that or what? Remember what Nigel said during the choosing of these dancers "they are making investments", he's not ready to admit failure on that "investment" just yet and that is what it would have been if he'd cut Mariah or Jade. They should make an interesting couple and watch them get something in their wheelhouses if they make it to next week as a couple to help them out.

I feel bad for Britney and Carlos having to do their routines and knowing they are done. It's cruel, I hope they lose this next season.

I 100% agree with Nigel, those solos were horrible. Lackluster, boring, looked like no thought was put into it. Thing is, if you know you are trying out for this show? Have some solos in your back pocket that you can whip out and look amazing doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Another thing I don't like is this eliminated and then forced to dance with your ex-partner, it just seems so cruel and what if they sabotage their former partner? Even if it's not intentional, I imagine they would be in a horrible emotional state.

Carlos and Mariah's solos were dreadful. Britney's wasn't any better. I predict Carlos and Britney going home because they have another female ballroom dancer.
    Yeah, there's no way they can put it aside & put everything into their performance. If Carlos & Britney's partners are in the bottom next week, it'll be really sad!

Mariah's solos was definitely odd; agree with Nigel that she didn't seem to be putting everything into it. But I liked Carlos's solo! He had some great moves in there!

I don't like Mariah, she should have been cut.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I feel bad for Britney and Carlos having to do their routines and knowing they are done. It's cruel, I hope they lose this next season.
    I hope they lose it next WEEK!

First up - Hayley/Curtis doing Jazz? I zoned out and missed it. Curtis is funny, they are a cute couple. OH MY WORD, what is Hayley wearing? And the moves? Sighs....I'm dreading Nigel's comments. He won't be able to help himself and playing into his lewd old man image.

I don't like it, it's too lewd for my tastes. How about more dancing and less gyrating/thrusting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast