+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 6/25 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Perform **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 SYTYCD 10 Top 20 Perform **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Darn, I forgot this was on and missed it.
    Maybe it will repeat, they do that sometimes on the weekend.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I forgot to comment on Fiction and Amy. Everything about those two was explosive last night -both separately and together - their chemistry, their individual dancing, and the choreography.
    She came on the scene as a power to be recokoned with, but he has been a growing surprise since he hit the stage. First, his stage presence exudes with those big eyes and big smile, and that limber body that curls around like a worm when he is dancing in his own genre is proving adaptable in fields in which he has no training.
    I think this young fellow is going to be popular, and if he can continue to dance in other genres the way he has so far, I see him easily moving right on up toward the top.
    Amy has a winning personality as well. When that is added to her ability and her energy...and to Fiction as a partner, Amy might go a long ways too.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

If Nigel is a perv, so is Mary. I often wonder how come she gets away with all her comments about the guys while Nigel is called a perv for his comments about the girls! I like them both, and am even less bothered by Mary's screaming than I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    If Nigel is a perv, so is Mary. I often wonder how come she gets away with all her comments about the guys while Nigel is called a perv for his comments about the girls! I like them both, and am even less bothered by Mary's screaming than I used to be.
    I agree 100% Hyper . I wish I could give you several likes
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Here's a link to the video for those of you like Harmony and myself - who had to deal with a continuous stream of commercials - while Alan and Jasmine were dancing. You would think our station would take every measure possible to show a dance choreographed by hometown boy TRAVIS WALL. Epic Fail!

Alan Bersten and Jasmine Mason - Contemporary - So You Think You Can Dance 10 - Video - Rickey.org
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I very much like Nigel and Mary and most of their guest judges. If we compare them to the DWTS judges, the difference is exponential.
    mesachick and Fanny Mare like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Here's a link to the video for those of you like Harmony and myself - who had to deal with a continuous stream of commercials - while Alan and Jasmine were dancing. You would think our station would take every measure possible to show a dance choreographed by hometown boy TRAVIS WALL. Epic Fail!

Alan Bersten and Jasmine Mason - Contemporary - So You Think You Can Dance 10 - Video - Rickey.org
    LOL thanks! We have the same local station, can always count on my hometown girl to help me out.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I very much like Nigel and Mary and most of their guest judges. If we compare them to the DWTS judges, the difference is exponential.
    Well said .DWTS could use these judges!!
    -Andy Rooney-

*Jaw drops*

Oh my word, that was fabulous! I'm so glad I got to see it. That leap! That drop! All blind folded? Insane. Easily the best of the night for me. As much as it kills me to say it, Travis was ON last night. Great routines he gave these couples (Sonya too).

I'm so happy for them, that should carry them some distance.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

To the Point

Not taking anything away from the dance (well, I guess it does to a degree) but the blindfolds did allow for vision.....not great vision, but they could see. We noticed that the blindfolds were very see through (not the word I'm looking for but my mind is tired).
    Marlena_M likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast