+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Week

Re: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Week

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    That was a scary moment for Malece. Glad it turned out okay and that she was able to continue. I think Fanny Mare is right in saying he wasn't concentrating on dancing. There were several comments made by the judges when it came time to dance that indicated they knew full well what was going on behind the scenes.
    Nigel said under his breath, I hate that, nothing is as important as your partner ( I have CC on)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Got caught up on my DVR for the Vegas auditions. There was quite a bit of character assassination: 1) the girl who called out her partner, 2) Armen, 3) the guy who ditched his group to sleep, 4) several dancers blaming others for their failure. I hope this isn't the plan the whole season to create drama!? I wish they'd leave Jasmine alone about Cyrus. They are teenagers, and probably weren't going to be together forever anyway. Sheesh, let the girl move on.

I'm going to date myself, but Fic-shun is a little Leroy! That kid has talent come out of his ears, wow! Liked the animator battle, don't know what they'll do with them both. I personally like Carlos, the two Jasmines, Jenna, Malece, and Fic-shun. Oh, I like the two tappers, too. Next week should be interesting.
    NFL1 likes this.

Derek ended up not sleeping, but he desperately needed a cigarette, lost his group, lost his place- dimwit
    Minney likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It did seem like the judges 'might' have had an idea at least something had taken place on some situations. I am wondering if they are clued in by producers and camermen, or if they view some of the footage.
    They are making some big decisions on those kids' futures when the decide to keep them or cut them, so I can't say that I think it is wrong to know what goes on behind the scenes.

However, the judges did not appear to know what had taken place within the group that had so much difficulty with the one girl who just didn't feel like any of the moves were right for her. I felt like the judges were ready to criticize the rest of the group for leaving her out, but instead the girl who had caused all of the trouble got all of the praise!
    NFL1, mandmmom2, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Someone is telling them for sure, they have production and cameras rolling 24/7
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    However, the judges did not appear to know what had taken place within the group that had so much difficulty with the one girl who just didn't feel like any of the moves were right for her. I felt like the judges were ready to criticize the rest of the group for leaving her out, but instead the girl who had caused all of the trouble got all of the praise!
    Yeah, that situation aggravated me, especially when Nigel commented something (before they danced) about how they hadn't tried to include Mariia (& on a side note: two "i"s, really Mariia?). Then, when they heaped praise on her & barely said anything about the others, it got REALLY annoying! I thought the rest of the group showed a lot of maturity in their support of her while the judges spoke.
    NFL1, Uncle David, Coco46 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Yeah, that situation aggravated me, especially when Nigel commented something (before they danced) about how they hadn't tried to include Mariia (& on a side note: two "i"s, really Mariia?). Then, when they heaped praise on her & barely said anything about the others, it got REALLY annoying! I thought the rest of the group showed a lot of maturity in their support of her while the judges spoke.
    But they all hugged her after, why would they do that. Some fancy editing imho
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But they all hugged her after, why would they do that. Some fancy editing imho
    It showed a kind of good sportsmanship on the part of the group, and also regardless of the fact that Mariia had acted like a bit of a diva and yet ended up with all of the praise, it also appeared to end up looking like it was largely due to her the whole group got put through. The others seemed to realize that, and at that point, I don't think they cared how they got through!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    It showed a kind of good sportsmanship on the part of the group, and also regardless of the fact that Mariia had acted like a bit of a diva and yet ended up with all of the praise, it also appeared to end up looking like it was largely due to her the whole group got put through. The others seemed to realize that, and at that point, I don't think they cared how they got through!
    Yes, I think you are right. She was actually pretty good. I am eager to see them all next week
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Begins

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    She was eliminated the last round.

So, I must have missed something. I know Arman dropped his partner on her head but I didn't think it was on purpose or he had an attitude so I don't understand him being called out by Mary. I'm confused. Maybe I missed something....?
    I did not like the way that situation was handled one bit.

And the whole thing with Mariia.... ... she was another I didn't like the way the situation was handled. I didn't see anything even average in her performance let alone worthy of all that over-the-top praise. She basically did nothing but strike-a-pose and that was impressive? Hellznah, not to me!
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 06-13-2013 at 12:27 AM.
    Uncle David and ilja like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast