+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Week

Re: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Begins

First group dance was fabulous-omg! 2nd group was a hot mess, nice Derek really nice

Group three with Tucker Knox( sigh) beautiful
    Arman, so glad he pulled through for another round, he lost focus when he dropped his partner on her head- dolt
    Stacey Tookey Jennifer Jones didn't make it but Jasmine did
    Bye Bye Armen

I thought Cat said 37. Or maybe 39.
    I thought she said 33 remain
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-12-2013 at 01:00 AM.
    NFL1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't have any names down yet and I was on the verge of sleep. Did the woman get through who was repremanded for calling her partner out?

She was eliminated the last round.

So, I must have missed something. I know Arman dropped his partner on her head but I didn't think it was on purpose or he had an attitude so I don't understand him being called out by Mary. I'm confused. Maybe I missed something....?
    Marlena_M likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post

So, I must have missed something. I know Arman dropped his partner on her head but I didn't think it was on purpose or he had an attitude so I don't understand him being called out by Mary. I'm confused. Maybe I missed something....?
    I think we all missed it. Dramatic thing to be left out but clearly something more went down than we saw. We did see that he disappeared during rehearsal time; that may have been part of the "attitude" Mary spoke about. Or perhaps he blamed his partner for the drop. We will probably never know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post

Arman's attitude at that particular point appeared to be too nonchalant not only toward his partner, but in general as well. Mary foreshadowed his eventual departure when she said that she was the only one fighting for him to pull through.

Generally, I like to skip the auditions and begin with the actual dancers on the show, so last night was the first auditions I had seen. I was thinking to myself that for a reality show SYTYCD didn't throw some of the ( what I think of as) skurvy punches that some of the other reality tv shows do when lo and behold Arman confesses what sounded like to me the necessary heartfelt change of attitude, etc., only to immediately get cut.
    Just when you the viewer are not expecting it, whammy!

The point is, I think, that the other judges (besides Mary) didn't like Arman, and nothing from that point that he said or did was going to change their opinion of him. He was simply done and going home. They needed to cut a ballroom dancer, they didn't like him, so he was the one they cut.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Ok...well, I thought I was loosing my mind when I didn't see anything "go down"....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think we all missed it. Dramatic thing to be left out but clearly something more went down than we saw. We did see that he disappeared during rehearsal time; that may have been part of the "attitude" Mary spoke about. Or perhaps he blamed his partner for the drop. We will probably never know.
    No they showed it- he lost focus , when instead of dancing he was on the phone and not rehearsing. Poor little Malece .Mary was pissed and Mary was right
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-12-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Work overlapped into a lot of this episode for me, and as I don't have a recording feature on my TV, I just watched what I could. For the most part I agreed with the choices, and figured some of my favorites, such as the Chinese bowl dancer, probably wouldn't be in Vegas too long, but at least she got the chance.

That said, I do have a question - did the tap dancer who did the insane tap to "The Green Hornet" theme advance to the final round of 30+? There was a fellow who looked similar to him so I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Work overlapped into a lot of this episode for me, and as I don't have a recording feature on my TV, I just watched what I could. For the most part I agreed with the choices, and figured some of my favorites, such as the Chinese bowl dancer, probably wouldn't be in Vegas too long, but at least she got the chance.

That said, I do have a question - did the tap dancer who did the insane tap to "The Green Hornet" theme advance to the final round of 30+? There was a fellow who looked similar to him so I wasn't sure.
    Was that Tyrone, he made it through.So did tapper Curtis..although he struggled
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: 6/11 SYTYCD 10 Vegas Week

That was a scary moment for Malece. Glad it turned out okay and that she was able to continue. I think Fanny Mare is right in saying he wasn't concentrating on dancing. There were several comments made by the judges when it came time to dance that indicated they knew full well what was going on behind the scenes.
    Florimel and Fanny Mare like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast