+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 6/4 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continue

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/4 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continue

I got the feeling that Nigel didn't think Blue Print would survive choreography and just wanted to see more of him. He gave him a gift, basically. I would love to see him succeed for another round.

Ballroom dancers don't appeal to me on this show. That is because it comes on the heels of DWTS. I look forward to all other styles, especially hip hop.

I love some of the ballroom dancers( sexy cha cha girl ) she can or will do so much more -same with hip hop, some of them are pretty versatile as well
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-06-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The one "advantage" ballroom dancers have is understanding partnering and being both familiar and comfortable with it.
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I've been a bit behind, but have finally caught up on my recordings - except for the ones that didn't get recorded. It seems my DVR doesn't like Jesse Tyler Ferguson. I think I missed every time he was on!

In any case, I'm a little sad to see so few postings. This is such a good show, and it is refreshing after all the singing competitions. There seems to be so many more impressive dancers than impressive singers.

Like a few others who have posted, I just adored Caleb, the guy who dressed nerdy and gave the "Normal Rockwell" performance. I think I watched that routine 5 times because I had to keep showing it to people. He may not have the technicality that some do, but he has personality to spare. I wonder if he'll do well enough to make top 20? As you commented above, Marlena, how well a person can dance with a partner makes all the difference.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

In any case, I'm a little sad to see so few postings
    It will pick up, it did last time once we got our top 20
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

"In any case, I'm a little sad to see so few postings. This is such a good show, and it is refreshing after all the singing competitions. There seems to be so many more impressive dancers than impressive singers. "

Loved Jasmine Harper, hope she makes it to top 20. I think a lot of dance fans go to another a very active forum which I can't say because I think it's a rule you can't mention other forums here. I mostly lurk here to read more opinions and what not. This forum has more mature posters in terms of age.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I would post more BUT the problem I have during the auditions is darned if I can remember the names to actually post ABOUT the people who impress me. I'm loving the auditions and think they're done a superior job in showing them vs. previous seasons. I'm worried Vegas week will be brutal because there are just so dang many EXCELLENT dancers. I do still believe the ability to dance WITH a partner will be critical for making it thru and ultimately winning.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I finally got some time to start watching from my DVR, and still have one show left to watch.

I would post more BUT the problem I have during the auditions is darned if I can remember the names to actually post ABOUT the people who impress me.
    Marlena M ditto for me. I have really enjoyed watching and love this show, but have no idea who is who. There are so many talented dancers, and I can't imagine how they are going to make these brutal cuts. Some how they will, and I will be posting more once that happens, because I will finally be able to put names to these incredible dancers.

I am watching! But I don't post for the same reasons as others. Gotta say this seems like the best talent we've seen ever in a season. Vegas is going to be crazy! Posting will definitely pick up once we hit the top 20.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12