+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 5/28 SYTYCD 10 Auditions, continued

5/28 SYTYCD 10 Auditions, continued

What city or cities tonight? So far the talent is off the hook, hope that continues.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 5/28 SYTYCD 10 Auditions, continued

Tonight was Boston! Some truly excellent dancers, plus a few more weirdos. But all-in-all...Vegas is going to be tremendous. The talent they're putting through is amazing.

I would love to see Anthony Savoy and Jennine B dance together at some point....they were so amazing.

Re: 5/21 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continued

What was up with the guy who refused to go to choreo? If you want to dance then go to choreo to prove what you can do!?!?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 5/21 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continued

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    What was up with the guy who refused to go to choreo? If you want to dance then go to choreo to prove what you can do!?!?
    He was a returnee who had exhibited some major ego issues before, but claimed to be a different man(?) now. He did not want to "demean" himself by going to choreo. I think he thought they would say, "Oh, well, then just go on to Vegas." They didn't appear to even take a breath before Nigel said, "Oh, well, okay. Thank you very much. NEXT!"

Take THAT, ego!

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    I would love to see Anthony Savoy and Jennine B dance together at some point....they were so amazing.
    Yes! that would be wonderful. Great dancers last night
    I enjoyed Tommy as well.
    I remember ribbon guy, he had an attitude and still has one. Just because he didn't go right through to Vegas, he turned down choreography and left- idiot!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I wish I would take written notes during the audition shows. I can never remember the names of the folks who WOW me... even when I reverse and tell myself to mentally make note of the name/age/city so I won't forget. Sadly, I do

The talent was off the hook! I don't know if it's because they're showing us less of the crazies or there are less crazies but I'm very impressed by what I'm seeing. I think Vegas week will, as always, separate the have's from the have-not's but it might be a very tough season.

LOVING IT... as always =)

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Less crazies ( think bunny girl) I don't miss that at all Marlena - do you?
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Heck no FM I don't miss the crazies one bit!!! I will be honest and tell you one thing that IS bugging me about what they ARE showing this audition season... they're showing too many "throwaway" shots while the good folks are dancing. Ok I get they want us to see how the judges and maybe family/friends are perhaps reacting/responding to an audition but hellif I wanna see random crowd shots. Show. Me. More. Dancing! I wanna see the whole audition... maybe do a split screen or something but I'm feeling rather cheated by having to watch random-folk reactions instead of being allowed to see the dancer's whole performance.

Me
    No
    Like!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I agree. I don't mind a quick shot of the judges, I really don't need to see the family, and I don't need to see them on stage. Seems every show is leaning that way now, lets get mom on ( again)
    Its still way better than DWTS and I love how Adam got up and acted like Bruno last night
    inthegarden likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast