+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 5/28 SYTYCD 10 Auditions, continued

Re: 5/28 SYTYCD 10 Auditions, continued

E-Knock's audition. Good Lord, E-Knock's audition. I very, very rarely cry over anything in any competition, but his audition had me in tears. Just so powerful and moving, and I was so bummed that he didn't get to go through to Vegas.

I was kind of bummed E-Knock didn't at least get to Vegas. From the little but of choreo we saw, I thought he was doing a more respectable job than Cyrus did at that point in the game!

I did not care for the last blonde ballroom dancer that they raved about. She was a good dancer, but she didn't stand out to me (not being an expert) and she was so artificial looking that I found it distracting. I had a similar reaction to the overly tan ballet dancer whose brother helped her get to auditions, but her dancing was so interesting that I ended up not paying attention to her superficial appearance!

The other young ballroom dancer whose brother stood in when her partner bailed out. OMGosh, I was SO distracted by her lack of clothing that I could not pay suitable attention to her dancing! She was a pretty curvy girl and I was amazed there were no wardrobe malfunctions!!!

I liked the guy who ran his family's studio with the "good feet". I want to see more of him.

I liked the guy who ran his family's studio with the "good feet". I want to see more of him
    Tommy! yes me too.

I loved E-Knock, but he forgot some of the choreography. I keep in mind someone ( other than this show ) saw him dance and really like it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes! that would be wonderful. Great dancers last night
    I enjoyed Tommy as well.
    I remember ribbon guy, he had an attitude and still has one. Just because he didn't go right through to Vegas, he turned down choreography and left- idiot!
    So he finally gets a second chance to advance to Vegas and he turns it down?

Yep - if he's still eligible after this year he may as well forget ANY chance of advancing now.

You don't give the proverbial middle finger to a group of judges who could decide to rule in your favor during choreography. And he did it all on his little own lonesome now.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    So he finally gets a second chance to advance to Vegas and he turns it down?

Yep - if he's still eligible after this year he may as well forget ANY chance of advancing now.

You don't give the proverbial middle finger to a group of judges who could decide to rule in your favor during choreography. And he did it all on his little own lonesome now.
    This was his third try! he also tried out in season 6 I think it was. He shouldn't even bother again, and give that place to someone who loves dance better than they love themselves
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

No doubt that Anthony (the ribbon dancer) has APTITUDE. Unfortunately, he has far more ATTITUDE and it's going to bit him in the butt every time! IMHO, he should be banned from any further auditions.

The other Anthony (with the good feet) was wonderful and I loved how his whole family supported him. I just wish I knew who sang the song he danced to!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    No doubt that Anthony (the ribbon dancer) has APTITUDE. Unfortunately, he has far more ATTITUDE and it's going to bit him in the butt every time! IMHO, he should be banned from any further auditions.

The other Anthony (with the good feet) was wonderful and I loved how his whole family supported him. I just wish I knew who sang the song he danced to!
    Tommy( with the good feet) Your Song" BY Aaron Molho
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

This was his third try! he also tried out in season 6 I think it was. He shouldn't even bother again, and give that place to someone who loves dance better than they love themselves
    Exactly - that's my point. If he's going to smack the judges in the face for even giving him a second chance in choreography, he shouldn't waste his time anymore because he's not going to get in now.

It's not so much as if he'd get a Vegas spot or not - I don't think they limit it that much as to whom get to advance. But he probably wouldn't over a better dancer. (And some of the female dancers in choreography would probably WANT him as a partner because it'd show of his worse skills and highlight their good ones more).

Its still way better than DWTS and I love how Adam got up and acted like Bruno last night
    I thought that was hilarious. Also Adam up there dancing with the lampshade was cute.
    Little Sew&Sew and ilja like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Thanks Fanny Mare for the song info.

I looked around and found out that the song that I liked so much was written and sung just for Tommy Good Feet (not Anthony - my mistake). How awesome is that to dance to music written just for you AND for the musician to be asked to sing something at such an important time.

AaronMolho.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast