+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 5/21 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continued

Re: 5/21 SYTYCD 10 Auditions Continued

I took it a little differently. I thought it was more she was trying to vanquish the sadness and despair (as opposed to evil per se) and bring everyone together. The way they all ended up seemed a lovely family tableau - it was beautiful and moving. Either way, and no matter how you interpret, it was wonderful. I'll admit - I cried I don't know how they'll do in Vegas, and whether either mom or dad will be able to go any farther, but I'm glad they got the chace to go as a family. And I definitely agree with you guys - I am much prefering all the good auditions this year. So far it's looking to be a really good season!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I took it a little differently. I thought it was more she was trying to vanquish the sadness and despair (as opposed to evil per se) and bring everyone together. The way they all ended up seemed a lovely family tableau - it was beautiful and moving. Either way, and no matter how you interpret, it was wonderful. I'll admit - I cried I don't know how they'll do in Vegas, and whether either mom or dad will be able to go any farther, but I'm glad they got the chace to go as a family. And I definitely agree with you guys - I am much preferring all the good auditions this year. So far it's looking to be a really good season!
    That's what this show is all about, our own interruptions, which is great, nobody is ever right or wrong.I don't see them going any further, because it ends up couples, but why not a trip to Vegas for them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't usually start watching until Vegas but decided to start watch the auditions this season. I'm really impressed! But I haven't seen a tap dancer yet (love tap dancing)....hopefully I will soon. When is Vegas?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I don't usually start watching until Vegas but decided to start watch the auditions this season. I'm really impressed! But I haven't seen a tap dancer yet (love tap dancing)....hopefully I will soon. When is Vegas?
    Last week they had a tapper, a good one .He went through to Vegas
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh man, I missed both episodes this week. So what days does it come on every week and what time?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

That little boy who was inspired by Cyrus was just too cute. Add in the Dancing Exorcist Family and we're on sweetness overload.

So many times we've heard stories of kids who had no support because their parents didn't feel that dancing was a real "career". Stories like those two warm my heart.

The stuttering guy (Shane) was such a joy. He really just wanted someone to tell him they liked what he did. Somebody hug him already!!!

Also liked the girl who was raised by her aunt because he own mother had "issues".

It's definitely shaping up to be a great season.

Can't wait to see ADAM SHANKMAN next week. As much as I enjoy JTF, I love me some Shankman!
    Florimel likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Adam is great! most of the judges on this show are .
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Oh man, I missed both episodes this week. So what days does it come on every week and what time?
    Tuesdays at 8 PM
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

so far I am in love with every episode....looks like it is gonna be a great season.

so many wonderful and gifted dancers out there wish I could do half what they do....LOL

did the chicken dancing girl go through????

No, she did not. I don't think they even sent too many crazies to choreo either.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12