+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 5/14 - 5/15 SYTYCD 10 Auditions

Re: 5/14 - 5/15 SYTYCD 10 Auditions

I thought it was Detroit Jit
    Well Nigel knows dance, not so sure he knows anything about judging singing- but then the last 3/4 judges didn't either
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Loved seeing Twitch!! I'd love to see him and Alison Hoker dance together. I can only imagine how beautiful it is (they are engaged). Alison is one of my all time favorite female dancers.

Anyway - I was glad to see Prince Charming make it through choreography, but I think it would be better if he went by his given name from now on lol. As always, I am so impressed by how talented our kids are! Can't wait for next week!
    Cornholio likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

They did dance together recently on a DWTS Results show night. It was lovely.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I had no idea Allison and Twitch (what IS his real name) are engaged.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I had no idea Allison and Twitch (what IS his real name) are engaged.
    Stephen Boss.
    Twitch suits him so much better
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought it was Detroit Jit
    I also assumed this spelling because one guy said it was influenced by the JITterbug.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Anyway - I was glad to see Prince Charming make it through choreography, but I think it would be better if he went by his given name from now on lol. As always, I am so impressed by how talented our kids are! Can't wait for next week!
    I thought it was strange that in one of the shows Nigel corrected a guy for not using his real name, but didn't seem to have any issue with guys like "Prince Charming". I think the guy he corrected was calling himself "Armen Way" when Armen was actually his first name, but his last name was something else. I don't generally have an issue with nicknames/street names/stage names, but they tend to annoy me a little when they are self absorbed (e.g. Prince Charming).
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 05-17-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I also assumed this spelling because one guy said it was influenced by the JITterbug.

I thought it was strange that in one of the shows Nigel corrected a guy for not using his real name, but didn't seem to have any issue with guys like "Prince Charming". I think the guy he corrected was calling himself "Armen Way" when Armen was actually his first name, but his last name was something else. I don't generally have an issue with nicknames/street names/stage names, but they tend to annoy me a little when they are self absorbed (e.g. Prince Charming).
    Armen Way said his real name and it was longer or hard to pronounce/remember, so Nigel said so Armen Way it is then( something like that) I know Mary laughed
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post

Yes, that guy Armen Way's real last name was a real mouthful of consonants... very difficult to understand.

Very exciting that Twitch and Alison are engaged! Thanks for sharing that news!!!

Yes, you all are right Jit, from Jitterbug, I don't know what I was thinking. Git kind of an insulting British term, isn't it, LOL.

I just watched the video of Twitch and Allison on DWTS and can't believe I did not appreciate their dance the first time I saw it. Mind you, I did not know it was them but also I had no idea who Lindsey Stirling was at the time either until after the show when I went and watched her videos and fell in love with her. Now that I've learned Lindsey's style, I could appreciate what Twitch and Allison were doing with their routine which to me was a more advanced Lindsey Stirling dance for real dancers. I'm just crazy about all three of them.

The best part is that Allison is my all-time favorite female dancer from SYTYCD and Twitch is my all-time favorite male so the fact that they got together is pretty wild.

I also got to see Twitch's proposal which was also cool. He did it at the end of a commercial they were filming together. Allison looks so happy for the first time that I can remember.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

wow just saw the video of Allison and Twitch with Lindsey Sterling A M A Z I N G......

can we say power couple??????????????? LOVE THEM!!!!

so happy for them if they read I WOULD LOVE to shoot your engagement or wedding photos ...LOL
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234