+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 5/14 - 5/15 SYTYCD 10 Auditions

Re: 5/14 - 5/15 SYTYCD 10 Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I'm so happy this show is back! Loved the first guy, and the guy who won Armenian SYTYCD. The gr818ers are doing some great work in their community.
    Me, too. The Armenian showed that you can choreograph Latin Ballroom to look modern, almost jazzy.
    NCLurker likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I'm so happy this show is back! Loved the first guy, and the guy who won Armenian SYTYCD. The gr818ers are doing some great work in their community.
    Me too, he was really good. I usually like the ballroom dancers the best for some reason.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I loved the first guy who danced and the guy who won Armenian SYTYCD was great too!

I did not need to see that girl's knee pop out and back in over and over again!

I might have liked that Russian ballroom guy if I had *only* seen his dancing. That little into story with his skanky music video just made me think he was a sleazeball.

I also liked the blonde girl with the "sob story". I would have liked her without the sob story! I thought it was funny when she faked Nigel out about having hearing loss. She has an interesting look. It would be nice to have some interesting people on the show again.
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 05-15-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    NCLurker likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Even though he didn't appear to really be "dancing" - at least not from the edited version we saw - I wanted to see more of the Samoan guy! Much more!

I thought the cute blonde was good - at first she looked like such an itty-bitty little thing, but when she danced, she looked 7 feet tall. She'll be a favorite if she makes it through.

Jess Tyler Ferguson is FUNNY! Although that isn't a necessity in a 'dance' judge, it sure does make the show more enjoyable.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I really liked the little blonde( Malece) or something like that- what a little pixie. Elijah was the one I loved, he had a ruffle around his neck- it was very intense

I adore JTF. He loves this show, and I love him as a judge. Lots and lots of talent to see - part 2 tonight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I don't like that the one guy won SYTYCD in another country and is now competing in this one. It seems to me that once he won the competition somewhere else, he shouldn't qualify to be in this one. Technically, he's an All-Star since he previously won the show. If he had wanted to compete in the US version, he should have done so instead of participating in the other.

I guess it's sort of like a woman winning Miss Florida in 2009 and then in 2011 running for Miss Georgia. It just seems wrong to me.

I hope he gets disqualified in Vegas or quits. It wouldn't be fair if he won this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't like that the one guy won SYTYCD in another country and is now competing in this one. It seems to me that once he won the competition somewhere else, he shouldn't qualify to be in this one. Technically, he's an All-Star since he previously won the show. If he had wanted to compete in the US version, he should have done so instead of participating in the other.

I guess it's sort of like a woman winning Miss Florida in 2009 and then in 2011 running for Miss Georgia. It just seems wrong to me.

I hope he gets disqualified in Vegas or quits. It wouldn't be fair if he won this season.
    100% in agreement with you! I was talking to my TV last night when he was on, telling him how unfair & greedy he was, LOL! I have the same problem with people that have won a million in the lottery & keep buying tickets; GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE, DANGIT!
    Anyway, I hope he doesn't make it any farther. To be honest, I really wasn't even that impressed with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Even though he didn't appear to really be "dancing" - at least not from the edited version we saw - I wanted to see more of the Samoan guy! Much more!

I thought the cute blonde was good - at first she looked like such an itty-bitty little thing, but when she danced, she looked 7 feet tall. She'll be a favorite if she makes it through.

Jess Tyler Ferguson is FUNNY! Although that isn't a necessity in a 'dance' judge, it sure does make the show more enjoyable.
    I said the exact same thing about the cute pixie blonde girl....she was good she was mesmerizing....I hope she makes it through, I think she could go far!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

I'd agree with you if he had won in a large country. But, the population of Armenia is slightly less than 3. 4 million people. New York has about 8.2 million and LA has about 3.8. So, the entire country of Armenia has less people than either or these 2 American cities. I think he just wants to prove he has what it takes when up against what will probably be much stiffer competition.
    Florimel, ibot2much and mesachick like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I say...let him dance around the world.

I have no problem with him seeing what he can do with a stronger dance base. He is an American living in the LA area, so he qualifies for the American experience in that respect.
    Florimel likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast