+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Season 10 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: SYTYCD Season 10 Pool

No problem, Maybaybie! I won't be updating the scoresheet until tomorrow anyway.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Name of Dance Troupe: Tiger Dancers

Principal Girl: Malece
    Secondary Girl 1: Jenna
    Secondary Girl 2: Amy
    Back-up Girl: Mariah

Principal Guy: Fikshun
    Secondary Guy 1: Nico
    Secondary Guy 2: Curtis
    Back-up Guy: Paul

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I can't wait until tonight! Does anyone know if we'll find out on tonight's show who is out or if it will be revealed at the start of next week's episode?

We have a lot of pool teams so we should have an exciting season. I'm curious to see if the favorite picks make it to the end or if it will be some underdog no one has on their team who wins it all.

BTW, I've actually run out of spaces on my current scoresheet for pool teams! It's only set up to accomodate 16 teams. No worries, though. I can eliminate some extra spaces and make room for more.
    Last edited by pikachu; 06-25-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I don't think anyone leaves tonight( I could be wrong) but it seems too soon. Or is it? I tried to look on their website for info
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did they have voting last week? I don't recall a recap with voting numbers at the end of the show.
    I was thinking that the eliminations won't start until next week, but I could be totally wrong .

No, they didn't have voting last week.

I guess there won't be anyone eliminated tonight since they're using audience voting this season to eliminate contestants. The only way they could eliminate someone tonight is to have people call in during the show. I suppose they'll reveal who's leaving at the start of next week's show.

That's my guess, too, pikachu, and why I thought we might have another week to pick our teams. In any case, this promises to be as great a pool as all your others.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

How does the pool work? Are people going to change their pools after seeing the dancers? Or should they have already picked them before they danced last night?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

This is a set-it-and-forget-it type of pool. You make your picks for dancers at the start of the season and then you don't get to make any other changes. Your back-up dancers come in to replace your main dancers as they get eliminated.

The deadline was before the show started tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    This is a set-it-and-forget-it type of pool. You make your picks for dancers at the start of the season and then you don't get to make any other changes. Your back-up dancers come in to replace your main dancers as they get eliminated.

The deadline was before the show started tonight.
    Before the show started last night? Or the elimination show tonight? I'm happy with my choices, just trying to keep this straight for next time because if you are allowed to wait till after seeing the routines? Then I'm going to do that next time, lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread