+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Season 10 Pool

Re: SYTYCD Season 10 Pool

Hmm, MacCavity is sitting not far from the top, a place he likes that is out of view. He may have to gather his Miscreants as the season rolls on to some silent damage. Remember, when you reach the scene of crime, MacCavity's not there!
    ilja likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

NooooOOOooooOOooooooo! My #1 Boy and my #1 Girl sent home on the same night. It doesn't get worse than this.

PS - Pikachu, is there a booby prize for the lowest score?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    NooooOOOooooOOooooooo! My #1 Boy and my #1 Girl sent home on the same night. It doesn't get worse than this.

If there is? Then I'm competing with your for it!! I just lost my main girl and my backup guy.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

My pools usually do have an award for the lowest score. Until you mentioned it, I hadn't thought of it so now I have to think of a name for the award. On another website I was on, the booby prizes had "wooden" in the title (wooden spoon, wooden paddle, etc) so I've kept up that tradition here. The funny thing is I don't remember why they called their booby prizes that even though I know it was explained a few times!

Maybe one of my fellow RTVPers who post here can explain it.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    My pools usually do have an award for the lowest score. Until you mentioned it, I hadn't thought of it so now I have to think of a name for the award. On another website I was on, the booby prizes had "wooden" in the title (wooden spoon, wooden paddle, etc) so I've kept up that tradition here. The funny thing is I don't remember why they called their booby prizes that even though I know it was explained a few times!

My friends....please! don't shoot the messenger (hugs!), but the dictionary says that a "booby" is "a stupid person", so I guess in good natured fun the booby prize would be awarded to the one(s) who made a supposed stupid guess.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

Maybe it would be the wooden shoe or the wooden foot! Or the wooden leg?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I think I'm going to call it the Wooden Doll Award.

New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Was there an updated pool listing posted after this week's results show? I couldn't find it.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Was there an updated pool listing posted after this week's results show? I couldn't find it.
    I thought I had missed it..I cant find it either. Maybe pikachu is busy though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I haven't gotten the pool scored yet because I haven't gotten to watch this week's episode yet. Someone said the next episode wasn't on until August (which they since discovered was a mistake ) and I went out the night the show was on so I'm going to have to catch up on the show this weekend. I'm sorry for the delay. Things have been very busy for me lately!

+ Reply to Thread