+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: 9/11 Show Discusson Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 9/11 Show Discusson Thread *Spoilers*

I haven't had supper yet & I'm getting SOOOO hungry! But I don't want to go in the kitchen long enough to make something to eat & take a chance of missing anything, LOL! (Guess I could just go grab the potato chips for supper, heheh)

Oh wow - Chehon/Tiffany get the Rumba? Boy, the judges really want Cyrus to win this, don't they? He's a great partner, but his hips...! They just won't move!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Oh wow - Chehon/Tiffany get the Rumba? Boy, the judges really want Cyrus to win this, don't they? He's a great partner, but his hips...! They just won't move!
    Yeppers! On all counts I agree with you. I miss the hip movement in the dance, but there is no doubt in his partnering abilities! He makes the lifts look like nothing.
    Dukie and Jezebella like this.

Okay, Nigel - none of that needed to be said. Way to bring Cyrus down from a real high. Why did you have to go on & on about why you're not going to vote for him!! Jackass!
    pikachu, Dinahann, Dukie and 3 others like this.

To the Point

Even in the piece with Cyrus and Twitch I found my eyes following Twitch. That's really not taking anything away from Cyrus, I totally recognize his talent, it's just that I find Twitch so compelling when he is on stage.

Now that I've gotten complaining about stupid Nigel out of the way...

Cyrus/Twitch routine was just TOO COOL!! Loved it!! I smiled all the way through!

Chehon & Tiffany FTW!

I love how Nigel told Chehon he was his favorite dancer after he and Cyrus danced together...not his favorite male dancer...but his favorite dancer. Then in the next number that Eliana and Alex did he told her she was his favorite dancer and then went on to say she was his favorite dancer of the whole SYTYCD series. Ok Nigel, which is it? Chehon or Eliana? I personally think Eliana has this in the bag and I finally think I know why she seems to be the favorite (aside from her dancing, of course). I think its her smile- it just lights up the room and its contagious.

I noticed that they put Cyrus last just like last week...almost like they want a Cyrus victory. I grew to like him a little bit more after this finale episode. I certainly don't think he should win, but you can tell he is just happy to be dancing and grateful for the experience. I'm glad he got to do his own style with Twitch...and it was pretty cool to watch.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

Just saw the ballet, Eliana & Chehon just won, as far as I am concerned. I couldn't believe they kept adding the pirouettes! I kept thinking, "no way, not another revolution," and they'd add another. Phenomenal work, so effortless. Those two are in a class all their own.
    Florimel, toddw and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I love how Nigel told Chehon he was his favorite dancer after he and Cyrus danced together...not his favorite male dancer...but his favorite dancer. Then in the next number that Eliana and Alex did he told her she was his favorite dancer and then went on to say she was his favorite dancer of the whole SYTYCD series. Ok Nigel, which is it? Chehon or Eliana? I personally think Eliana has this in the bag and I finally think I know why she seems to be the favorite (aside from her dancing, of course). I think its her smile- it just lights up the room and its contagious.

I noticed that they put Cyrus last just like last week...almost like they want a Cyrus victory. I grew to like him a little bit more after this finale episode. I certainly don't think he should win, but you can tell he is just happy to be dancing and grateful for the experience. I'm glad he got to do his own style with Twitch...and it was pretty cool to watch.

with this description I think you were nit picking more than necessary - since there will be one male winner and one female winner it was clear to me he was talking about male dancer when the two guys were up against each other to win ... and talking about favorite female dancer with Eliana since she is only up for female winner....it was just icing on the cake when he also added that Eliana was his favorite dancer of all SYTYCD seasons, not just this one season. Definitely clear to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast