+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion thread *spoilers*

Re: 7/11 Show Discussion thread *spoilers*

I agree - I hope we get to see a ballet routine with Eliana and Chehon or Daniel. I imagine it would be beautiful!

Love all the dancers. I can't believe we are losing 4 already. What a difficult choice! While I love Cyrus, I don't see him being able to go very far. He's got a fantastic personality and what he does is amazing, but I don't see him being able to keep up with all the different genre's. The cat dance was great, probably the most memorable. Looking forward to next week's routines!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Eliana, Chehon and Daniel have done a ballet routine together already and it was stunning. It was the episode where they introduced the Top20...it was too short of course, but wonderful!

Can't wait to see more!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    Eliana, Chehon and Daniel have done a ballet routine together already and it was stunning. It was the episode where they introduced the Top20...it was too short of course, but wonderful!

Can't wait to see more!!
    I liked that routine, but I meant a traditional pas de deux, not a pas de trois and maybe a little less modern.
    Florimel, mesachick and Coco46 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree - seeing just 2 of them on stage will be a huge treat.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Was on vacation and just tonight starting to watch this episode. I actually really really liked the opening number. I'm not familiar with Christopher Scott (am I? if I should be, remind me what he's done that I should recall... tks) but enjoyed the snappy quick timing of it all.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I enjoyed the opening number much more than any of the other routines. Not sure what was wrong with me, I just didn't enjoy the dances like I usually do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456