+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dreamonia

Thread: Will Thomas ~ Season 9

Will Thomas ~ Season 9

Will Thomas currently lives in Studio City, CA but grew up in Troy, MI. Thomas was born in Rochester, MI and graduated from Avondale High School in 2011. He has been dancing since he was in the 6th grade and his specialty is Contemporary.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Re: Will Thomas ~ Season 9

He looked so familiar to me last night on the show, and I couldn't figure out why. Now I see that he lives in Studio City, so I probably saw around town somewhere. I don't remember him at all from the auditions. It'll be interesting to see how he develops on the show. I'm sure the girls will just love him

I have a slightly inappropriate crush on him. He's just adorable.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

LOL Critical, I am right there with you. He is infectious with that grin and giggle.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I love that he is actually taller than Cat when he's barefoot and she's in heels. She is tall, and he would tower over her if she were barefoot...LOL

Please remind me of other male dancers that have been taller than Cat.

Also, for those that watch General Hosp., he reminds me of the actor that plays Michael, Chad Duell.

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I love that he is actually taller than Cat when he's barefoot and she's in heels. She is tall, and he would tower over her if she were barefoot...LOL

Please remind me of other male dancers that have been taller than Cat.

Also, for those that watch General Hosp., he reminds me of the actor that plays Michael, Chad Duell.
    Well, not from this show, but the fabulous Tommy Tune is the first one that comes to mind. He's 6'7". I remember being astounded at how tall he was the first time I saw him on Broadway.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I have a slightly inappropriate crush on him. He's just adorable.
    LOL, I'm right there with you too. He is adorable. Kind of reminds me of Travis. I hope he goes far b/c he is a great dancer
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just found this out...Will is my husband cousin's ex husband nephew....I guess my votes will go his way. So excited for the kid!!
    mesachick and JavaJo like this.

Will was just on Nashville tonight. He was back-up dancer for Hayden Panettiere. quite a bit of screen time

+ Reply to Thread