+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    Love the diversity of the top 20. My favorite is Cole. He is a homeboy from Hawaii and has my grandson's name - so I'm a bit bias. But, I also think he is a very versatile dancer. He seems very focused and on top of everything. He is a small guy (probably about 5'6"), but he was partnered with the big guy and was able to lift him and throw him around - amazing. I will enjoy seeing him partnered with one of the girls. I also liked the smaller, darker ballet dancer - he is hot!

My favorite girl is the belly dancer. She is another versatile dancer and is just so cute (both looks and personality). It would be nice to see someone other than a contemporary dancer win.
    Janelle(sp) the belly dancer, I liked her from day one. I haven't seem much of Cole - I look forward to it though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The only dancer I don't remember seeing at all during the auditions and Vegas week is Will (guy with the body issues). He seems likely to be out first or very close to it.

Other than that? It's a great selection. Sooo thrilled with the mix they came up with. I can't spot any obvious ringers that will walk away with it.

My early favorites are Chehon, Cole, Eliana, and Brandon. It's so nice to have a solid lineup of guys who are strong - both talent and body. Last season I was in constant fear one of the guys was going to collapse under a lift!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    The only dancer I don't remember seeing at all during the auditions and Vegas week is Will (guy with the body issues). He seems likely to be out first or very close to it.

Other than that? It's a great selection. Sooo thrilled with the mix they came up with. I can't spot any obvious ringers that will walk away with it.

My early favorites are Chehon, Cole, Eliana, and Brandon. It's so nice to have a solid lineup of guys who are strong - both talent and body. Last season I was in constant fear one of the guys was going to collapse under a lift!
    I don't remember Will either and I did see some powerful, fit dancers be eliminated. For him to stay he is going to have to have a powerful back story.

The black woman's short blonde hair is distracting. I wonder if their style department changes it. I dont mean it has to be conservative, not at all. I love Sonja's hair. It is just off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

The black woman's short blonde hair is distracting. I wonder if their style department changes it. I dont mean it has to be conservative, not at all. I love Sonja's hair. It is just off the mark.
    I thought she looked better than when she had her first audition, or maybe it was her attitude that had changed. Good dancer though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I need to see a week with everyone getting a chance to dance a whole dance with only one partner. I know that is coming, although not soon enough! But my favorites at this time are Janelle, the belly dancer, and Cole and Chehon. I was bummed that Janelle was sick on the Top 20 show and couldn't dance.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post

I agree with the comments about so many different types of dancers being represented in this year's picks. It will be very challenging for the choreographers and can't wait to see what they come up with. I liked the way they did the show last night with letting us know some picks and then having them perform. I am also happy that there will be two winners this year and as some have mentioned I have no clue out of all these wonderful dancers who will win. I do miss the fact that they are not on for two nights as they were before.
    Me too - i always enjoyed the different styles and got so bored with so many contemporary dancers...wish we had a tapper though this year. Hope they continue this focus in the future, along with the announcement format for the show. Agree - wish there was a 30 min results show (no filler!). How will they do this from week to week? I assume they shoot the results with the dancers so that two people don't prep all week and then get sent home? Will there be a week where everyone dances and no one sent home (like DWTS began) so we can get to know them before two are eliminated?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345