+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Yeah next week is July 4th, so we have to wait until the 11th.
    Oh goodness, I forgot July 4th ( sorry) I only heard Nigel mention baseball.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It gets worse next month. There will be three weeks in between shows during the Olympics.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I didn't watch any of the auditions, so I don't know their backgrounds. I am looking forward to seeing these dancers show their abilities.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la View Post
    It gets worse next month. There will be three weeks in between shows during the Olympics.
    Really! argh Good job I love the Olympics.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have been missing in action as I had a wonderful 2 week visit from my family. I feel way behind and still don't know the dancers names, but I have to say I love this group and last night's show was wonderful. We have been having lots of thunder storms and lost my power. I still have to see the last performance and thank you all for letting me know it will not be on next week.

For those of you who like Travis and this may be old news to all of you, but I just wanted to mention that I watch The Glee Project and they have been advertising that Travis is going to be starting a new dance show - I believe right after The Glee Project ends.

I agree with the comments about so many different types of dancers being represented in this year's picks. It will be very challenging for the choreographers and can't wait to see what they come up with. I liked the way they did the show last night with letting us know some picks and then having them perform. I am also happy that there will be two winners this year and as some have mentioned I have no clue out of all these wonderful dancers who will win. I do miss the fact that they are not on for two nights as they were before.

Side note - combatcutie I love your Avatar of Emily from Revenge and can't wait for that show to start. Also, FannyMare you have a new Avatar and I keep looking at it trying to figure out what it is. Guess my eyes aren't what they use to be.

Side note - combatcutie I love your Avatar of Emily from Revenge and can't wait for that show to start. Also, FannyMare you have a new Avatar and I keep looking at it trying to figure out what it is. Guess my eyes aren't what they use to be
    These are my two hounds laying back to back. I am glad you are enjoying SYTYCD! I didn't know about Travis having a new show. Thank you
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    These are my two hounds like back to back. I am glad you are enjoying SYTYCD! I didn't know about Travis having a new show. Thank you
    Now that you told me I can see them - they are adorable!!!

It looks like it's going to be a great season. I was happy with most of the 20 picks.

One thing bothered me last night. The background and lighting seem to overwhelm the dancers at times. There were times that I found the busy walls of the stage and the ever moving spotlights completely distracting. Did anyone else have a problem with this?
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    It looks like it's going to be a great season. I was happy with most of the 20 picks.

One thing bothered me last night. The background and lighting seem to overwhelm the dancers at times. There were times that I found the busy walls of the stage and the ever moving spotlights completely distracting. Did anyone else have a problem with this?
    A little bit. I found that when they were all on stage though- So I thought that was the problem
    -Andy Rooney-

Who is John Galt?

Love the diversity of the top 20. My favorite is Cole. He is a homeboy from Hawaii and has my grandson's name - so I'm a bit bias. But, I also think he is a very versatile dancer. He seems very focused and on top of everything. He is a small guy (probably about 5'6"), but he was partnered with the big guy and was able to lift him and throw him around - amazing. I will enjoy seeing him partnered with one of the girls. I also liked the smaller, darker ballet dancer - he is hot!

My favorite girl is the belly dancer. She is another versatile dancer and is just so cute (both looks and personality). It would be nice to see someone other than a contemporary dancer win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast