+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It was the next to no make-up, still short hair, horrid hat and terrible shirt, IMO that made her look manly.

I think out of the seasons I've been able to see (the past three and this one) this is one of the strongest groups that they've had in a while. It's a season where I cannot predict at least a top three, which I could the years Lauren and Melanie won (in fact, I had Lauren as second behind Alex until he was hurt then winning over Kent, and Melanie I just felt was going to win).

This will be a fun season to watch, and maybe it's just the kick it's needed for a while.

As far as Alexa, who I do feel is the weakest, I think she has a chance to push forward and get stronger. Her live performance tonight was a positive sign for me.

I'm so excited for this season!! Finally! They didn't stack the top 20 with contemporary dancers and a token dancer from a few other styles.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have my faves already! I am so pleased Janelle and Whitney got through. I am dying to see them all move into the world of different choreography.

Finishing with a Mia routine! wonderful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Loved the Tyce routine this week! Also enjoyed the ballet and the baseball routines. All of my faves made it: Cyrus, Janell, Chehon, Eliana, and Daniel. Love the diversity of the Top 20! It's gonna be a great season!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

WOW! Terrific dancers - all 20. All of my favorites made it as well. What a diverse group with three ballroom, three ballet and a mix bag of three street dancers. I am so looking forward to this season. But, to wait two weeks?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What a season it's going to be! I just hope the choreography does these talented dancers justice! I remember last year's choreography was not all that great, not compared to past seasons. Here's to hoping there's more creativity this year! Interesting mix of dancers too. Can't wait for it to start!
    AZChristian and JavaJo like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was very happy with the picks for top twenty. All of my favorites made it through. I was especially anxious for Cyrus to make it and was glad they chose him.

My favorite routine was when the guys danced together. Hot, hot, hot!

So far I haven't noticed any lame duck contestants (ones that I can't wait to see eliminated, like Comfort from several seasons back). They all look very promising. It's going to make it hard, though, to eliminate dancers each week.

George is one of my favorite guys. The bellydancer and the ballet dancer are some of my favorite girls. I can't wait to see everyone pair up and perform in two weeks so I can better assess each one individually.

Also, I'm thrilled that they finally decided to have a top girl AND a top boy. It's about time!!!

Also, I'm thrilled that they finally decided to have a top girl AND a top boy. It's about time!!!
    I think thats going to be the best part for me. Do we really have to wait two weeks for it to be on again? I know there is baseball- but
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Yeah next week is July 4th, so we have to wait until the 11th.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast