+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 6/20 SYTYCD 9 Vegas Week **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/20 SYTYCD 9 Vegas Week **West Coast Spoilers**

I wish they would "ride" all the dancers the way they did Alexa...I think some of them would performed differently.

I also felt like the entire table were checking her out when she was doing the cha-cha and cheering her on, I wish they would be like that to all of em imagine how they would of reacted and stepped it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    No, he's not. Two male ballet dancers made it through. Chehon the Swiss and Daniel Baker the Australian.

To answer my own question about Cole, he was evidently spotted making it through but has not been featured.
    Oh, I thought Daniel went out during the group round. I must have mistaken him for someone else. Wasn't Chehon's solo routine magnificent?0 Sorry - my taste in dance, but he did dazzle me.
    Harmony2000 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I was surprised that Audra (?), mini Michele Michaels, did not make it through. Why the giantic compliment if you didnt think she had the chops, as they say?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    This is a perfect example of production/planning/etc... I guarantee that Danielle will be back next year and one of the features. They will make her story something along the lines of "We first met Danielle last season and she was an early favorite! Then, she tried to be a good friend and help out a fellow competitor and ended up paying with her opportunity when she was seriously injured and rushed off to the hospital. Although she returned the head injury left Danielle tired, in pain and drastically behind in the group round...ending her chances for a spot in the top 20. Now, shes back and ready t omake it to the end."
    The audience will love her even more, she will have more than a "I like bacon" story (which isn't sappy enough for TPTB) and double exposure. They can show Sonja commenting on how disapoointed she was she didn't get to work with her, a zillion flashbacks of the injury and Danielle's positive attitude throughout the process. This is tv gold.
    I think you're right.

What you said just makes too much common sense.

I'd be surprised if it DIDN'T end up happening like that.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Vegas week is probably my least favorite episode - too frantic - hard to tell who's coming and going - there are new faces that we've never seen before - favorites get lost in the shuffle.

Looking forward to knowing who makes the Top 20 (or 30 or whatever # they pick this year).
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh, I thought Daniel went out during the group round. I must have mistaken him for someone else. Wasn't Chehon's solo routine magnificent?0 Sorry - my taste in dance, but he did dazzle me.
    Yes! He took my breath away. The guys are really strong this year. Daniel is just as good but all we see is his blonde mug in the background. Knowing this show, that means he's in and Chehon is out.

Horrible thought!! I bet those two guys will be the final two guys because we just can't have two male ballet dancers on the same show. The two female ballroom girls will be the last two girls for the same sort of reason. You heard it here first lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I swear to god if Chehon doesn't make the show I'll scream...well at least pout a heck of a lot!
    This show needs some MEN like they had in the past - Twitch, Robert, Pasha, Joshua, just to name a few! I'm tired of all the contemporary boys.

I thought Debbie Allen was going to rush the stage during Chehon's final solo (and I didn't blame her a bit! lol)

If Nigel wants different, he'll keep both the ballet men and both the ballroom women. Now THAT would be interesting
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Vegas week is probably my least favorite episode - too frantic - hard to tell who's coming and going - there are new faces that we've never seen before - favorites get lost in the shuffle.

Looking forward to knowing who makes the Top 20 (or 30 or whatever # they pick this year).
    Way to frantic, and yes, favourites do get lost. It seems a little more frazzled this year.I will be glad when we have out top 20.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Chehon is crazy amazing. I found a website which has a few videos of some of his performances. Crazy!

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp - Dancer, Choreographer in nyc Neoclassical | NetworkDance <------ in case you want to check it out. I swear he can fly. LOL
    Gala62 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Chehon is crazy amazing. I found a website which has a few videos of some of his performances. Crazy!

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp - Dancer, Choreographer in nyc Neoclassical | NetworkDance <------ in case you want to check it out. I swear he can fly. LOL
    He really can! wow.I am sure he will make it through, yup.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast