+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 6/13 SYTYCD 9 Audition #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/13 SYTYCD 9 Audition #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

I love Adam also. He understands dance, but is still tickled pink when something blows him away. He doesn't try to over analyze it, he just enjoys the hell out of it. AND he's not afraid to call a stinker a stinker! LOL

I'm thinking (and hoping!) that we're going to have more than 1 or 2 ballroom in the top 20 - THAT would be different! They didn't show nearly as much contemporary during the tryouts this time. hmmmm?
    Florimel and mesachick like this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    Hope Adam comes back on a regular basis now that Rock of Ages is done?
    I saw him interviewed about the movie. He said that this show only takes up a couple of hours. He does have to do some promotions with the ROA movie.So, who knows.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Glad to see the love for Adam. He is my favorite. Shankman and I usually start crying at about the same time!

No one has commented on the 'engineer' whose body was taken over and is now being ruled by the Rainbow Brite and two of the beings from the Pleiades. We all knew the crazy had to show up sometime!

So many inspiring dancers this year.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm glad Vegas is next...have they ever said how many dancers they put through? (We just watched this week's show tonight, so I wondered if I missed it.) Not only does it seem like they're going to have hundreds, but the quality of dancing this year is just amazing.

I'm hoping no one is really badly hurt during next week's show...

I just read that there are 181 dancers headed to vegas which is going to be cut down to 20. It's at the end of this article. link
    TripleGemini likes this.

my goodness I cannot even believe they put through the girl in the white corset to Vegas she can't even kick straight...hopefully she will be cut soon....
    JavaJo likes this.

omigosh..ITA...that girl in the corset- whhaaat? I seriously dislike dancers who think they are sexy because they flaunt it in our faces. Honey, that is NOT sexy!

Confidence, strength and sensuality - Those qualities are far "sexier" than some silly corset!
    Hyper and Jezebella like this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm always behind during the auditions and just finished watching the final one tonight. Vegas week is gonna be good. A lot of these folks will be cut... quickly. I have my favorites that I'm pulling for but heck if I can remember names! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123