+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 6/6 SYTYCD 9 Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 6/6 SYTYCD 9 Audition #3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    First girl was super-talented and adorable.....just the kind of girl Mary loves to hate!!!

Boris has blue Dilbert hair! Hope he can dance with a woman, because he sure knows his body!
    I misspoke! I meant the kind of person that Mia Michaels loves to hate....not Mary!! That bugged me all night!
    Florimel likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There were so many that I loved last night. This show has so much talent, so much. It's the best show on TV. For me anyway. Even those that are not that great this year, are still very good .They all have room to grow, I don't need a Melanie moment, someone will dance up to the plate!

Looking forward to seeing Adam next week! I just saw an interview with him regarding Rock of Ages, he's incredible!

Kirby dancing in front of her grandmother , really moved me. George Lawrence was breathtaking! he danced with such ease.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't think Mary was pleased with Nigel's bacon diet comment.

I was surprised to see the three hip hop roomates were not sent to choregraphy.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think Mary was pleased with Nigel's bacon diet comment.

I was surprised to see the three hip hop roommates were not sent to choregraphy.
    I think they should have gone to choreography as well. Boris , well all three of them really, just mesmerized me. I could not take my eyes off the TV when they were performing

As for the bacon comment, Nigel knew he was digging a big hole for himself. As for the girl that ate the bacon, she was a lovely dancer, and she made me hungry for bacon and eggs
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just found the time to watch tonight and if the audition phase is any indication, the talent this year is going to blow previous years out of the water. These people are crazy good! I'm also enjoying the fact that they are showing us the really good people and not so much of the stinkers. Normally, I can guess several who are going to make the cut but this year, I haven't a clue.
    Coco46 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I love George. The Dragon House guys were interesting, as was Asher. I'm ready for Vegas.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

George Lawrence II reminded me of my all-time favorite Danny (can't remember his last name right now) who placed second during his season. People didn't seem to care for Danny's perceived attitude but, with his amazing talent, I knew he was going to kick butt....and he did!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Tidwell.

He trained with Travis Wall at the studio that Travis' mom owned (Denise).

He did have an attitude. When they came to Hampton, VA (the closest stop to his hometown) he was the ONLY dancer who did NOT come outside to sign autographs and take pictures. Way to say "thanks" to the fans who got you as far as they did.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

A local family that I know just relocated to the town where the chickens roam free. I e-mailed and asked if it's true...are there really chickens roaming the town? No word yet.

ETA: Yep! It's true!
    Last edited by JavaJo; 06-08-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    ilja likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast