+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/24 Premiere Show Discussion Thread

Re: 5/24 Premiere Show Discussion Thread

I love this show and it did not disappoint me one bit. This is one show that I enjoy watching all of it. I have cut out watching the auditions of AI because they focus too much on the bad and not enough of the good people. This show IMO does the opposite and focuses more on the good stuff and less of the bad contestants that you know will never go anywhere. I love all the judges because they are all different and bring their different personalities to the table. I think Cat is the best there is as far as a host. I did not see the movie that Critical mentioned so I like Tyce as well. I saw a lot of really good dancers and it will be interesting to see which of them will make it. I thought the mom and her two kids were adorable. To watch little Stella dance was just adorable. I hope the mom is one of them that makes it through and is able to fulfill her dream. I always liked Adam as a judge a lot, but have to say I would never have pictured him kissing Jlo's poster on AI. I will forgive him for that. lol

I have to say I also watched Duets and was very intrigued by that show. I love watching singers actually perform with their contestants and I may be in the minority, but saw a lot of talent and liked the fact that they were singing current music. My summer is complete with SYTYCD, Big Brother and now Duets.
    ilja likes this.

I love this show and it did not disappoint me one bit.
    I don't think I have ever been disappointed with this show. I am so glad you loved it as well.

SYTYCD, Big Brother and now Duets
    that's a double

Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

LOVED watching last night!!!

Ya, the mom with the two kiddos … so darn cute. And the idiot with the attitude … really sad. I liked 'ocean' boy who got up on that stage and did his best. I also glad he understood that this was not for him but to keep dancing.

Oh whoever posted about ELLEN, I would have LOVED to have seen Twitch and Melanie … bummer.

Mary … she is still Mary … so loud but I do like her. She is so emotional.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Did anyone see some of the SYTYCD dancers on Ellen's show yesterday? I only caught a bit of it, but I did recognize Twitch and Melanie. Not sure, but Melanie looked quite a bit heavier to me. Maybe it was her outfit. She still danced really well and is still, of course, adorable.
    It was Twitch, Marco, Robert, Melanie, Alison and Courtney. It was a good performance. I'm guessing since they were the ones guesting on her show that they are the pros this year?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Just got done watching the premiere and OMG the exorcist guy was freakin fantastic....brought me to tears....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED his performance best one yet!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It was Twitch, Marco, Robert, Melanie, Alison and Courtney. It was a good performance. I'm guessing since they were the ones guesting on her show that they are the pros this year?
    Sounds like a good guess to me!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I was looking around and no one seems to have uploaded the Ellen show performance yet. There are videos of lots of other SYTYCD performances on her show, but not that one yet.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love this show but Exorcist boy and Zombie boy gave my little girl nightmares!

I've seen a lot of talent so far, but it seems as if a lot of the routines look more like gymnastic floor exercises than dances. I would not be surprised if several of the guys had gymnastic training. One of them did a move invented by Kurt Thomas.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Loved Leo, Chehon, Hampton, and Jarrell. The little family was cute as a button! Weird that Von didn't think he would be questioned about his viewpoint. Maybe that was his eyeopener.

Is it Thurdsay, yet?

+ Reply to Thread