+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 8/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/10 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Nigel likes Melanie's choreography number. Guest judge says he would push to the front of the line to work with her. Katie says M blows her away. Mary says she is captivating.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    I'm still waiting to see this in my time zone - had to see what to expect tonight as always - but I really don't see how Melanie can lose this. She has way more fans than the others. On Twitter she has 11,000 more followers than Sasha. Marko only has 900 more than Sasha so that is very much up in air as to fanbase. But you never know...guess it depends on the hardcore fans who actually vote the entire 2 hours and how other viewers vote...obviously not everyone is on Twitter by any means, but I did find that AI results pretty much turned out according to how many followers each had on Twitter. Should be interesting though.

Although I can't wait until tonight, I'm also a little sad because I have really enjoyed this season and am not really ready for it to end!
    Thanks for all your Twitter info and analysis this season--I've found it interesting.

And I'm going to miss SYTYCD as well...

How's Katie doing as judge tonight? I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I heard she would be judging - would have preferred someone with a little more dance expertise or background for the finals. Altho she is a fan of dancing I really don't think of her as being particularly knowledgeable, but think of her as an actress only. And to be honest I was not really impressed with her "special performance" in 2009 SYTYCD 100th. Hope she is offering some good comments since this is the finals.....

Am I the only one who thinks Melanie is a little chunky? Okay, she’s a great dancer but, I dunno, maybe muscular. Not that she’s out of shape.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    How's Katie doing as judge tonight? I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I heard she would be judging - would have preferred someone with a little more dance expertise or background for the finals. Altho she is a fan of dancing I really don't think of her as being particularly knowledgeable, but think of her as an actress only. And to be honest I was not really impressed with her "special performance" in 2009 SYTYCD 100th. Hope she is offering some good comments since this is the finals.....
    Katie has mostly loved everyone and everything. To be honest, I haven't listened very closely--feel she's here partly to advertise her new movie.

She is so pretty--such a classic beauty.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Melanie is a little chunky? Okay, she’s a great dancer but, I dunno, maybe muscular. Not that she’s out of shape.
    Think she doesn't have Sasha's long legs, something I identify with completely. We have to work harder to look thin.

FORT Fogey

I loved Marko's solo. Reminded me of some of Mark K's quirky moves.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Yeah, that outfit for disco really did NOT accentuate her curves. It really made her look chunky. She is muscular but she does have a bit more fatty tissue. Her body reminds me of a baby who is just beginning to walk. Strong but still has that baby fat. She is built like Mary Lou Retton..but she dances as light as a feather. Sasha has raw lean muscle and is a bit taller in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Katie has mostly loved everyone and everything. To be honest, I haven't listened very closely--feel she's here partly to advertise her new movie.

She is so pretty--such a classic beauty.
    she really is...and also a very sweet person....

FORT Fogey

Tadd and Sasha had difficulty with the cha cha. Not well done at all. And I found Mark Ballas' choreography to be underwhelming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast