+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 8/4 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Who is John Galt?

Re: 8/4 Results Show ***Spoilers***

I am very happy with the results. Those are my four favorites. I see the final four as Melanie, Marko, Sasha, and Tadd. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the two girls were 1 and 2. I wasn't crazy about Sasha at first, but she soon grew on me and I think she is phenomenal. This is the first season we have ever had two Asians in the top 10, let alone in the top 4. Also, the very first time for 2 Pacific Islanders. Living in Hawaii, it is a great celebration to have these two guys do so very well. I have a secret old lady crush on both guys, but I think Tadd has a beautiful face. Does anyone know if he is married. He wears a ring on left ring finger.
    Last edited by aname2; 08-05-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: misspelling

Re: 8/4 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

And Taylor Swift churns out one crappy high school ballad after another. I'm sure it's fascinating stuff if you're still in high school but it's of no interest to me. My high school years were pretty awful so I don't want to revisit them!
    What's that song of hers about the nerdy girl with the crush on the football star? I have to confess, the first time I heard that song I liked it because, well, I was that nerdy girl. Since then, however, it seems like she's the country version of Justin Bieber, just churning out songs for the teen/tween market. Since I would prefer to forget my high school days, I have moved on from Swift.

The one song of Adele's they keep playing on the radio reminds me of the stupid Black Horse and Cherry Tree song. Everyone just loved that song and I couldn't stand it.
    The first time I had heard about her was when Haley (?) sang that song of hers on AI. I think it was "Rolling in the Deep." Since I've only heard a couple of songs of Adele's, I haven't gotten to the point where I don't like her yet.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345