+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 8/4 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Re: 8/4 Results Show ***Spoilers***

So we have a Melanie, Marko, Tad and Sasha finale...I think most of us saw that one coming!..okay guys have fun off to Big Brother
    Last edited by fan*addict; 08-04-2011 at 09:02 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    So we have a Melanie, Marko, Tad and Sasha finale...I think most of us saw that one coming!
    Not a surprise for me but I am a big fan of Marko and Melanie. Hope they are the last two standing. Since the contests is for America's favorite dancer, I will be happy if either one of them wins.

FORT Fogey

No surprises in the final four. My ranking: Melanie, Marko, Sasha, Tadd.

Ahh...finally getting to watch the results. The highlight for me was seeing Kent and Lauren do the "Collide" routine again. I think it was my favorite of last season- so simple and powerful. The series of 'rolls' on the floor at the beginning of the piece were perfectly in sync- just awesome. And I think they may have enjoyed the ending kiss a teeny bit more this year as well-. Loved it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    No surprises in the final four. My ranking: Melanie, Marko, Sasha, Tadd.
    Agree with Melanie, then Marko. Not that I completely disagree with Sasha then Tadd. It's just that Tadd comes across as so very likable. I think there is a slight chance he can come in third. Wouldn't be comfortable placing a bet either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Ahh...finally getting to watch the results. The highlight for me was seeing Kent and Lauren do the "Collide" routine again. I think it was my favorite of last season- so simple and powerful. The series of 'rolls' on the floor at the beginning of the piece were perfectly in sync- just awesome. And I think they may have enjoyed the ending kiss a teeny bit more this year as well-. Loved it!
    I think they did as well, that kiss was very nice .No surprises in the result show.As Nigel said no losers, dance is the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    And I think they may have enjoyed the ending kiss a teeny bit more this year as well-. Loved it!
    That kiss was staged. Lauren is dating Dom the B boy from a few seasons ago.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

As usual I'm the oddball as I like Sasha more than Melanie . I would like to see Sasha or Marko win, actually. Melanie is a great dancer but something about her dancing doesn't connect with me the way Sasha's has, and Sasha in my opinion didn't get choreography half as interesting as Melanie's most weeks. Actually, I'd be fine with any of the final 4 winning, although the 2 I mentioned are my favorites.
    Shoepie likes this.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    As usual I'm the oddball as I like Sasha more than Melanie . I would like to see Sasha or Marko win, actually. Melanie is a great dancer but something about her dancing doesn't connect with me the way Sasha's has, and Sasha in my opinion didn't get choreography half as interesting as Melanie's most weeks. Actually, I'd be fine with any of the final 4 winning, although the 2 I mentioned are my favorites.
    Sasha is my favorite too.

Very happy with F4.

Ricky was one of my least favorite male dancers this season and Caitlyn, although very sweet and capable, was out of her league with the "beast" and the "warrior princess".

I actually think Tadd earned his F4 spot with the dance with Melanie on Weds. He held his own and then some. Both were mesmerizing. Melanie's solo on Weds was ridiculous. Sasha's was ok, but seemed disjointed and not in a good way. Caitlyn's was standard stuff. Ricky's was ok - seen it before. Tadd's was kooky and fun and Marko's was good but not wow.

My pick goes Melanie, Tadd, Marko, Sasha. Hoping for a really good finale with some great choreo. Who was the guy who did the opening number last night? Very moody and different - loved it!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast