+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 8/3 Show ***Spoilers***

Re: 8/3 Show ***Spoilers***

sorry late to the party.....loved seeing Kent earlier..best part of the show for me tonight! Nt sure about this "wacking" thing...but I love Sasha

FORT Fogey

Sasha and Ricky pulled a whacking number. Wasn't my favorite routine but I blame it on the choreography. Mary thinks Sasha whacked a little better than Ricky. Nigel enjoyed "the fun of it" and loved Sasha and her outfit. C wanted them to enjoy it more, get down in the groove of it. Christina enjoyed the performance but wished they "would have whacked it more," whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Caitlyn danced a samba with Pasha. The samba isn't my favorite dance but I think she did a good job.

My darling husband brought dinner home so I missed the judges' comments.
    Lucky you!..whata guy!

FORT Fogey

Now Melanie is Nigel's favorite dancer, one of the best dancers they've ever had.

If I have to guess, Caitlyn and Ricky will be leaving us tomorrow. Think Melanie will be the last one standing and agree that her solo was the best I've ever seen. Technically, I think Melanie is up there with Alex Wong.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Lucky you!..whata guy!
    I am lucky, especially since I enforce the 2 hours of silence during the program. He is a sweetheart...
    JavaJo likes this.

Loved Marco in this dance...Caitlyn was great here too but could be too late for her....

FORT Fogey

Now, I really liked this Sonya piece danced by Marko and Caitlyn. Thought they were excellent--and Marko is my favorite of the guys. I've always liked Caitlyn and would rather see Sasha leave tomorrow but don't think that will happen.
    JavaJo and hmauterson like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Loved Marco in this dance...Caitlyn was great here too but could be too late for her....
    Yup...I agree that it's too late for her. But I like her a lot.

FORT Fogey

Wonder if the judges make the final decision tomorrow. If yes, wonder if they will go with the audience vote or override it.

They really should go with America's vote for final 4... but not sure if they will.

It's quiet tonight on this thread... I loved the show overall. I thought Christina Applegate was a really good judge.

The Marko/Caitlyn routine by Sonja was amazing! I even enjoyed the chandelier routine but not enough dancing... I felt like Tadd got shafted a little bit, but maybe that's b/c he's one of my favorites. Melanie is my # 1 though - I've voted at least a dozen times for each of them - actually a little worried b/c I haven't gotten a busy signal at all!
    sparklete likes this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast