+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 7/28 Results Show ***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/28 Results Show ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    Was he sporting a mohawk? He was a standout dancer when he was on the show, indeed.
    Yes. Mark now sports a Mohawk. I've seen him with it just recently.

They're going with America's vote to eliminate tonight...Jordan goes home this week. Caitlyn stays. This is right.

FORT Fogey

Jordan is leaving. And I think Nigel said they went with America's vote.

FORT Fogey

They are keeping Tadd because he is "so unique." I am disappointed but I think you called it, KM, with Jesse's reaction after his solo. On the other hand, they said they were going with America's vote...

Still, I am disappointed.

Which guy will go home? Jesse is going home! Tadd is through to another round. Nigel says that Tadd is more fitting for this competition coming from a non dance backround and being successful. We will hear more about Jess in future than Tadd, I'm sure.

I'm a bit bummed that Jess is leaving...I will miss him.
    AZChristian and Fanny Mare like this.

2 things:

i missed the beginning, did they announce who the all-stars are for next week?
    and
    whats the point of america voting if at the end of the day the judges are making the decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    They are keeping Tadd because he is "so unique." I am disappointed but I think you called it, KM, with his reaction after his solo. On the other hand, they said they were going with America's vote...

Still, I am disappointed.
    I've yet to watch out here - but when you said they were going with America's vote tonight I knew it would be Jess as he has a smaller fan base and on Twitter has substantially fewer followers than the others....afterall judges keep reminding us it is the favorite dancer, not necessarily the best that viewers vote for....

I missed any announcements for all-stars next week, too, I'm afraid.

Of course, Nigel MUST be in control of any and all decisions and outcome. It has always been that way on this program. I believe tonight was the first time this season that Nigel actually said they were going with the vote results to decide who's leaving.

i dont remember it being this way- that the judges (really nigel) decide who goes home once it gets to top 10. it makes sense on some level so that theres no upset, like when allison got the boot over natalie in season 2, but if this is really about America's favorite dancer then there should be no need for the judges to have to make a decision once it gets this late in the game (even tho i understand that this week they did go with americas choice)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    I've yet to watch out here - but when you said they were going with America's vote tonight I knew it would be Jess as he has a smaller fan base and on Twitter has substantially fewer followers than the others....afterall judges keep reminding us it is the favorite dancer, not necessarily the best that viewers vote for....
    That is true and so it is fitting that Todd stay. And besides, while I will miss Jesse, I really like Todd's smile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast