+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Re: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Well, Sasha was way off on that final layout to that final freeze. Melanie outshone her hands down. Now that we see them both together, I still think Melanie is the better dancer all around.
    Sorry Sasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    The Melanie and Sasha jazz routine highlights Melanie's superiority to me. While I know it would be boring, I sometimes think it would be great to see everyone do the same genre.
    I agree with the same genre idea. I'd like to see that.
    I'm gonna watch this last number again.
    We agree all around, it seems.

FORT Fogey

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode: Melanie's and Marko's dancing, Sonya's choreography, and many of the song choices as well as chatting with you, KM. See you next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    Tadd is incredible in his ability to adjust to any genre. I do much enjoy watching him. He has surprised me many times, too. But I wouldn't call him a strong strong dancer.
    I think Marko is stronger, somehow.
    Marko is wonderful at contemporary. However, his hip-hop skills were poor this episode in the series. Yet the judges said nothing about this. Ricky clearly had the swagger, bounce, and technique of hip-hop down. Even Jess has down a better job in hip-hop than Marko. (He practically b-boyed his way through the style) Nice tricks, Marko. However, your timing was clearly off and you were not as tight as your partner.

We need to save Ricky. Honestly, he could never win. However, I do like him and always felt that Ramirez girl held him back with her incessant smiling.

If I took a drink every time Lady GaGa said "ummm" I would be passed out on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl View Post
    If I took a drink every time Lady GaGa said "ummm" I would be passed out on the floor.
    She was trying to choose her words carefully and try to be eloquent at the same time. Of course, one should know the urge to say um means taking a %$A!ing breath instead of repeating a non-sensical word.

I thought it was interesting that Gaga managed to totally dis several of the choreographers (song interpretation, props, etc) but quickly followed her dis with "that's just how I would have done it, but you did it beautifully." I imagine Nigel must've wanted to cut to commercial several times during the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I thought it was interesting that Gaga managed to totally dis several of the choreographers (song interpretation, props, etc) but quickly followed her dis with "that's just how I would have done it, but you did it beautifully." I imagine Nigel must've wanted to cut to commercial several times during the show!
    Some of the choreographers are a bit cocky and repetitive in their movements. Especially in their themes. Every once in awhile, they try something different and completely unique. Though someone has to say the Mountain High River Deep song choice was a poor one. The Celine Dion Version. Are we serious?

Let's just say it. Melanie will win. Runner-up will probably be Marko. Third place Sasha or Tadd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast