+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/27 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Marko is the best male dancer for me this season. Great technique, good back story, smiling personality. And he gets wonderful height on his leaps.

FORT Fogey

My sound disappeared but Marko got a standing ovation from the judges and Gaga is crying. I love Marko and I love Sonya and I love Allison. A perfect storm of dance for me.

What is everyone saying???

FORT Fogey

I predict it will be Marko and Melanie as the last two standing. And then it will be a "you pickum" as they are both more than deserving of the win.

I still have no sound. Rats!

Marko was awesome with Allison. He does speak volumes with his natural perfect movements. I would choose him as a partner if I were a dancer.
    Another great routine from Sonya, too.
    Marko could win this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    My sound disappeared but Marko got a standing ovation from the judges and Gaga is crying. I love Marko and I love Sonya and I love Allison. A perfect storm of dance for me.

What is everyone saying???
    Lady Gaga was saying how she identified with that routine as she had done some 'bad things' in her youth. Marko then welcomed his mom to her first live show as she just came from Guam today and apologized for being 'difficult' as a kid. Tears all around. Nigel said how wonderful that Marko took this opportunity to speak thus to his mom as we all should do if we have a chance to. For many of us, he said, it was too late. Gaga said whether Marko is first, third or tenth, didn't matter as he is such an exceptional dancer, etc.

FORT Fogey

Thanks, KofferMum. Still have no sound so I may have to wait to watch the west coast feed. I live in CA but get the east coast feeds.

And now, just to make matters worse, I have a pesky little cat licking my fingers as I type.

What a shame to lose the audio...happened to all of us at one time or another. Nigel is suggesting that Ricky might be in the bottom three this week even after this great duet with Marko. Don't know why he would say that, Ricky kept up with Marko and Marko with him.

My hammie is putting on a show in his cage for some attention, too, as his 'day' is just beginning.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    What a shame to lose the audio...happened to all of us at one time or another. Nigel is suggesting that Ricky might be in the bottom three this week even after this great duet with Marko. Don't know why he would say that, Ricky kept up with Marko and Marko with him.

My hammie is putting on a show in his cage for some attention, too, as his 'day' is just beginning.
    My guess is Nigel may be trying to influence the final four. Even though I like Ricky, Marko is better and Nigel may want to eliminate an extra contemporary dancer. If I had to pick, I would send Tadd home as the weakest of the men.

Oh. I switched off the HD and have sound again. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    My guess is Nigel may be trying to influence the final four. Even though I like Ricky, Marko is better and Nigel may want to eliminate an extra contemporary dancer. If I had to pick, I would send Tadd home as the weakest of the men.

Oh. I switched off the HD and have sound again. Life is good.
    Agreed :: Tadd before Ricky.
    No HD, but sound :: priceless.

FORT Fogey

The Melanie and Sasha jazz routine highlights Melanie's superiority to me. While I know it would be boring, I sometimes think it would be great to see everyone do the same genre.
    NCLurker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast