+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7/21 Results Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: 7/21 Results Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Rob Mashall and Lady Gaga on the panel next week. Not sure how I'm feeling about having Gaga on the panel, but I think she's going to have some... interesting words of feedback.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bkes216 View Post
    Bye Mitchell and Clarice. Sad face. Nigel said they did nothing wrong. I'm sure that was comforting.
    Re: your reason for editing...wrong names must be contagious so you might have caught it from me. My apologies.

Did anyone notice this? I read recap of last night's show at Zap2It today that said:

"I have to express outrage (OUTRAGE!) at the opening montage, which is supposed to celebrate the fact that we have our top ten dancers. There's a spot early on where the screen is divided into a 3X3 grid. Which means that there are only nine dancers shown. The missing dancer is Clarice, which seems pretty mean. Why would they do that?"

and then tonight Clarice is the one who goes home? What is that all about?

'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Awesome: It's What's for Breakfast - It Happened Last Night - Zap2it

I'm not happy. Clarice is my favorite girl. I think she's wonderful and her Bollywood routine was the only one that even came close to Josh/Katee's. No, it wasn't near on par, but she did better than anyone else attempting a Bollywood routine. I'm sad to see her go
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ricky and Mitchell can't get a break! I feel so bad for these repeat offenders having to dance for their life.

The Gatorade thing was good this time. Not a pure advertisement like last time. No surprise that dancer's are in shape. Have any of you here tried doing what they do? They are basically doing full body workouts every time they dance!

The musical act sounded horrible! (gurther emphasized by bringing out Snoop Dogg). Only watched 2 seconds of it. Who is in charge of the acts this season? What is the criteria? Is it you must suck to get on the show? Only Florence has been good and that means a lot considering I don't really like them as well!

Didn't watch last season but Robert is uber hot... and his teeth are like 255/255/255. I find his kiss with Clarice before the dance (and during it) creepy though.

They ought to rename Bollywood to "Going Home Dance Style".

About time Gaga is on the panel. I'm not a huge fan of her but the judging is just too praise based and whenever they try to go over the top, well it never works. I'm used to Bruno Tonioli... say what you want but he always makes me crack up. Every judging panel needs a crazy one (he does know when to back off too).
    Last edited by Endit; 07-22-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was hoping Mark was going to be one of the All-Stars next week. Oh, well. Maybe he'll be back another week.

I'm not a fan of Lady GagMe but I'm willing to give her a chance at judging. She can't be too worse than some of the other guest judges they've had on the show.

I wasn't surprised Clarice went home. She's been doing better recently but I think it was too little, too late and too much competition from the other girls. I'm so glad Ricky didn't get the boot. I couldn't believe he ended up in the bottom two. I thought he was great this week and I've always enjoyed his performances.

Its so hard to let someone go, when with only 10.We all have our faves. I do think the right ones went home( even though I loved Mitchell) his face was always so so happy. Clarice, another happy soul( they all are really. )

I know Jess struggles due to size, but he gives 100% everytime. Overall I am pleased. I love me some gaga , cant wait for her to judge. or is it what she wears.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    Ricky and Mitchell can't get a break! I feel so bad for these repeat offenders having to dance for their life.
    I know, although to be fair I didn't mind Mitchell going home since his was the weakest routine on Wed night.

When they announced that it was Clarice and Jordan, I knew it would be Clarice going home. After Nigel did that little "Wake up, America!" speech, I knew that there was no way they would let Jordan go home.

The Gatorade thing was good this time. Not a pure advertisement like last time. No surprise that dancer's are in shape. Have any of you here tried doing what they do? They are basically doing full body workouts every time they dance!
    Agreed. I liked it, but I did laugh at the "bod pod" thing. Hmmm, dancers have mostly lean body mass. Really? I never knew.

The musical act sounded horrible! (gurther emphasized by bringing out Snoop Dogg). Only watched 2 seconds of it. Who is in charge of the acts this season? What is the criteria? Is it you must suck to get on the show? Only Florence has been good and that means a lot considering I don't really like them as well!
    Like somebody else said, I listened to about 2 seconds and then hit FF. I have really enjoyed the dancing acts, though.

They ought to rename Bollywood to "Going Home Dance Style".
    It's such a shame, because I love that style of dancing. Anybody who wants to see the real thing, and done perfectly, should watch one of my favorite movies, "Slumdog Millionaire."

About time Gaga is on the panel. I'm not a huge fan of her but the judging is just too praise based and whenever they try to go over the top, well it never works. I'm used to Bruno Tonioli... say what you want but he always makes me crack up. Every judging panel needs a crazy one (he does know when to back off too).
    I don't like GagMe, either, so I'll probably FF through her remarks. She may want to insert herself on my favorite reality shows (like she did on AI this past season), but that doesn't mean I have to listen to her. I love DVR.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I have to admit I was sad Clarice went home, but I also adore Jordyn. Fortunately for Jordyn, she took Nigel's comments to heart and varied up her dance for her life. If she hadn't, I think it may have been reversed actually since Jordyn has been in the bottom three/four at least three if not four times now.

I though Clarice's Bollywood was amazing - or at least as good as Nate and Ivetta's one (and like Clarice, they were in the bottom three and eliminated, though I still feel in the duo's case there was just too much "I Love Ryan" on the judge's table, which on Nate's case Ricky just proved he belonged there and all three were strong).

Mitchell's was a no-brainer though: He has done the same style of dance for his life every time, and while it was good, I think Ricky's was better.

I didn't like this last Bollywood routine. I often watch OMNI and it has bollywood dancing on it, theirs was a little off. I have seen better bollywood on this show( I just cant remember who )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast