+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cat Deely, SYTYCD Earn Emmy Nominations

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Cat Deely, SYTYCD Earn Emmy Nominations

Couldn't find a thread this would fit into, so I'm creating a new one. Hope that is OK.

Long overdue, Cat Deely has FINALLY gotten an Emmy nomination for Reality TV Host! YAY! She more than deserves it. And I hope she wins.

SYTYCD has also been nominated in the Reality Competition category.
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: Cat Deely, SYTYCD Earn Emmy Nominations

Congrats to Cat!!!

WOOO! About dang time! She is hands down the best host, only Tom B comes close to her (he doesn't earn the top billing because he has to deal with ridiculous co-hosts).
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Rats. Just realized I spelled Cat's last name wrong. It should be Deeley. In any case, just give her the darned award!

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

She is a great host. Any choreo nominations?
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick View Post
    She is a great host. Any choreo nominations?
    Yup! 5 of the 6 slots!

Mia Michaels: Routines: Alice in Mia-Land Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" / "When We Dance" / "This Bitter Earth - On The Nature of Daylight""
    Stacey Tookie: Routines: Mad World" / "Sundrenched World" / "Heaven Is A Place On Earth""
    Travis Wall: Routines: Collide" / "How It Ends" / "Fix You""
    Tabitha & Napolean: Routines: Scars" / "Fallin" / "Outta Your Mind""
    Mandy Moore: Routines: Oh Yeah" / "Boogie Shoes" / "I Surrender""

(Nominations were changed this year to nominate a few routines for the entire season)

Ridiculously excited for Cat and Travis, surprised about Mandy Moore, a little bummed about Sonya not getting one, especially after Hallelujah.

Congrats to Cat! About time! I hope she or Tom Bergeron take it home. Enough Probst already!

*sighs* Travis, Mia, NappyTabs got nods. We will never be free of them! Aargh! LOL

I don't remember any of those routines, says something for the way the quality of them has tanked since the really memorable ones of previous seasons.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I am so happy for cat! and for Travis and Mia, two of my faves.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    *sighs* Travis, Mia, NappyTabs got nods. We will never be free of them! Aargh! LOL

I don't remember any of those routines, says something for the way the quality of them has tanked since the really memorable ones of previous seasons.
    Really? Both Travis and NappyTabs were excellent last season. Maybe the names of the routines don't stick out, but Travis's "Collide" was the prom piece with Kent and Lauren, "How It Ends" was the best-friend-stabs-you-in-the-back with Kent and Neil, and "Fix You" was the breathtaking piece with Allison and Robert about Travis's mom. Those are 3 of my all-time favorites

NappyTab's "Scars" was the Robert & DTrix clown/balloon (which I do think was overrated), "Fallin" was the Adechike and Comfort cheating/leaving number, and "Outta Yo Mind" was the Alex and Twitch amazing hip-hop about Alex's fear of being a ballet dancer doing hip-hop.

Mia's pieces were less memorable because they were all group routines since she was a judge, but "Alice in Mia-Land/Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" was the group piece with Allison on the checkered table in the chair with all the boys dancing around her, "When We Dance" I'm actually not sure but I think it was the week Alex got injured as Ade filled in as the main Angel, they were all in white, there was lots of fog I remember, and "This Bitter Earth" was on the opening "get to know the contestants" night with Billy, Alex, and Ade as the three stages of life: Child, Adult, and Elder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast