+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7/7 Results Show *Spoilers*

7/7 Results Show *Spoilers*

And here we go! Please keep all posts in here till the show is over! Thanks.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Re: 7/7 Results Show *Spoilers*

1st two couples to the stage are Marko/Melanie and Mitchell/Caitlyn. Interesting.

I thought they were the top two performances of last night but will America agree? Melanie looks cute in her little ballerina-esque white dress.

Melanie/Marko (Marko looks like he is going to be sick....poor kid) and they are safe.

Caitlyn/Mitchell (are also safe, I really should have saw that coming but I was half scared it would be some sort of shocker).

YAY!

Ashley and Chris are next up (worst of the night in my opinion) but will America agree? Yes they did. A/C are the first couple in the bottom three.

Is anybody surprised by this?

Clarice/Jess are up next (did the stop-go dance about some hard love or something) and they are safe.

Jordan/Tadd (did the siren drowning in the fog machine not-a-waltz ) are the second couple in the bottom 3. This sort of surprises me! I thought they did pretty good last night.

Ryan/Ricky (danced that fashion zombie nonsense)

Sasha/Alexander (danced that 'give me a kiss' hiphop and the judges hated it. Travis/myself did not and neither did America which means....)

RYAN!! and Ricky are in the bottom 3! YES! Do the right thing judges and send her home, she should have gone home weeks ago. BLERGH and here come the judges AGAIN defending her.

OK, somebody else take over. I can't stomach watching anymore because I just know they are going to save her AGAIN and a much better dancer is going home (what a dilemma because I really want Ashley to go too....can they just send both of them home and keep two guys?)

Do we really need this much filler? Just get on with it already.

And the girl leaving tonight *bites nails* Nigel "You need to give us different sides of you now. We've seen what you are offering for us in DOL. You need to up your game if you are to stay with us tonight." GAH!!! What the heck? So tonight they aren't going to save somebody on "potential"? Jordan ("this note was for you") Ryan ("step forward, really good routine. We love you.") Ashley ("you're great but somebody has to go home and it's you").

I'm ok with Ashley going home, she hasn't shown much of anything this whole time. I just wish it had been Ryan but really it was a toss up. They are both equally bad, one is just annoying while Ashley is lovely and endearing.

And now the boys:

Ricky "Travis believes that next to Marko you are the best contemporary dancer we have this season. Somehow you and your partner are not connecting with America. You need to think about that."

Chris "Whenever it comes to dancing with your life, you always bring out your best routines."

Tadd "Travis really wants to work with you."

Chris already knows he's going home since Ashley is out. Duh. We all know that Nigel isn't going to break up couples yet.

Now about that Ricky comment....WTH?!?!? So HE gets the blame for them landing in the bottom and not connecting? Ryan gets a "we love you" and Ricky gets told that it's pretty much his fault? That is such BS! It's Ryan! Ryan is the reason they keep landing in the bottom. I need a "Free Ricky" shirt.

I really like Ashley, sad to see her go but I know it was going to be soon, Ill miss her smile.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Now about that Ricky comment....WTH?!?!? So HE gets the blame for them landing in the bottom and not connecting? Ryan gets a "we love you" and Ricky gets told that it's pretty much his fault? That is such BS! It's Ryan! Ryan is the reason they keep landing in the bottom. I need a "Free Ricky" shirt.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! Poor Ricky was completely thrown under the bus. Travis was right - Ricky is one of the best male contemporary dancers. I hope when R&R end up in the bottom again next week, they still keep Ricky through to top 10. At least when we get the final vote the judges will realize where the problem really lies!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Harmony, as a west-coaster I want to THANK YOU for posting. It saves me from having to drudge thru the entire show just to find out Ashley & Chris got the axe. Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I'm not sad to see Ashley go... and truth be told I can't even remember WHO "Chris" is... and I watch this show each week.

Harmony, did I say "Thank you"?? LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast