+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: July 6th performace

Re: July 6th performace

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    I enjoy dancing also. It is why I look forward to this show so much each year. I just think the judges were overpraising the last few weeks, and now we've gone to mediocre. Judges are kind of stumbling with their critques. IMHO of course.
    I dont listen to the judges, I never have really. Most of the time I mute them.LOL so it never bothers me( or influences me) I like what I like..dance

Quote Originally Posted by bkes216 View Post
    Anyone else loving Travis on the panel? I think he knows what the contestants need to hear as a former one himself. And surprisingly Carmen is actually not bad either. I'm kind of in shock because I think she's giving more usable feedback than Kristen Chenoweth (my eternal love) and Megan Mullally did.
    I think Travis is doing okay. I think the judges have been reading the critques from previous weeks..... I do think Carmen is a bit lost, I think she even said at one point "I'm not a professional dancer". So why is she there??? Why was Megan there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont listen to the judges, I never have really. Most of the time I mute them.LOL so it never bothers me( or influences me) I like what I like..dance
    That's cool. But the judges influence the voters. Although I never vote. LOL Guess I can't complain too much......

Is anyone else noticing how dreadful the music is this week?

FORT Regular

Except I usually hate Adam on the panel. Probably because he goes over the top with things like "Travis Wall if you don't get an Emmy for that there is no God" and I think generally he likes to drop the "E" a little too loosely. But you're right, when he needs to he gives constructive criticism.

And as I'm watching tonight even Nigel and Mary are being more critical. Maybe is has to do with how tonight seems off with everyone, but who knows.

I do think the season will pick up once the All Stars are back. I feel like they're trying to give us more personality of the contestants tonight with these backstories. And on the note of Jess...if he would just never ever talk during the video previews I'm sure I would love him because his dancing is tremendous, I just want to deck him when he isn't dancing.

Also, I've decided the 2 boys that need to go before the top 10 are Chris and Alexander. Chris is really showing his weaknesses these last 2 weeks, especially tonight with the top 7 boy's number. And Alexander is genuinely trying to have personality I think but it just isn't there.

Sorry for this really random post!

FORT Regular

What is with so many new choreographers tonight!?!?!? All the regulars on vacation for the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose View Post
    Is anyone else noticing how dreadful the music is this week?
    Yep, music is dreadful!

OMG! This one is just so awful. They are just going thru the motions. Worst performance of the season.

What the heck is Carmen talking about. Oh wait, I forgot; it's Ryan......

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    That's cool. But the judges influence the voters. Although I never vote. LOL Guess I can't complain too much......
    I cant vote.LOL I guess if iI didnt like the show( and I am not being combative) I wouldnt watch it kwim?..I actually ended up turning off SYTYCD Canada last night.I was yawning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast