+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

They really don't like Jess, do they? He gets Foxtrot by Jean Marc. Why don't they just hang a sign on his back saying "We want him to go home!" But he, the little booger, just won't go. He's going to get pinged for his frame. He's doing Foxtrot via Broadway. Clarice, I'm barely noticing her. She's not making much of an impression. Jess is so larger than life, he was created to be on Broadway.

I'm bored.

But it is Foxtrot.

The judges - Mary - first defines what it's supposed to be and then tells them they did it. She's still on the love fest, meh. "There's no other dancer on this show who can do what you did just now". Sheesh, could it be because you SENT HOME the only ballroom dancer?

Kristen - my favorite routine of the night.

I'm done. Clearly I'm not drinking the same juice they are drinking, I'm just not seeing what they are seeing. I thought it was sluggish, rudimentary, and just plain boring.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

DOATS! Stop with the Unimind! I just said the same thing about Jess (at the same time you were posting hahaha!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    DOATS! Stop with the Unimind! I just said the same thing about Jess (at the same time you were posting hahaha!)
    LOL. It's very comforting in the sense that I'm not alone in thinking the judges are off in their assessments. Plus, I love your posts and so consider myself in good company.

Thank goodness I'm drinking a lovely Ca and not judges' juice!

FORT Fogey

Lordy, Ryan is crying already and she hasn't even started dancing yet. And has anyone else noticed that her head is twice as big as Ricky's?
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Regular

um. wtf is up with the camera work tonight, especially on that piece?

OH OK, had to come back to comment on Ryan/Ricky.

Am I the only one about to throw up over the way the judges are acting? This makes me sick! No, they didn't get Travis. No, they didn't get the pimp spot but pretty dang close. But they did get the completely undeserved tongue baths. And here we go, thank you Nigel for being so predictable. "Ryan we kept you last week, thank you for...*gags*" I can't even finish the quote.

They were NOT that good.
    Doats likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Lordy, Ryan is crying already and she hasn't even started dancing yet. And has anyone else noticed that her head is twice as big as Ricky's?
    *snickers* The like button isn't available for this post or I would have hit it.

I'm always distracted by her sweaty, shiny, big head. I thought she looked more natural and pretty tonight, she should do the natural makeup look more often. It works for her, still not feeling her. I think she's awful.

This season has done nothing for me. I spend most of the time fast forwarding. Think it is about time for it to get the boot off of my DVR.

FORT Fogey

Well, I hit the like button for your comments about the lavish tongue baths the judges are handing out tonight. I could write a short novel on the crap they are dishing out. Not to mention treating us like blithering idiots.

FORT Fogey

I did not like this Tadd and Jordan routine at all. Not the choreography. Not the dancing. Basically, I hated it almost as much as the woodpecker hip hop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast