+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

OK, Harmony, this is getting scary. We seem to be thinking very much the same tonight.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Judges are Lil' C (who is currently talking about his new rap CD and making no sense, is there a Lil'C translator we can buy?)

4th judge is Kristen...Kirsten? C. That one who is on Broadway, is trying to become a country singer, and played the alcoholic on Glee. Funny I know all that about her and can't spell her name.

First up is a Tyce Broadway group routine.....*sighs*
    Kristin Chenoweth, who is the definition of perfection. Has a Master's in Opera. Originated the role of Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. Was on Pushing Daisies. Will be on a new show "Good Christian Women" this fall on ABC. "April Rhodes" on Glee. Shall I go on?

And I have really mixed feelings about the piano routine. I think the music major in me got distracted by the abuse of the piano and wrong placement of hands. Sasha is beautiful though, I need her to have a new partner I think. Reminds me of Jeanine in season 5 with Phillip (who's crew just won ABDC).

A. I have about had it with the show claiming how much better the girls are this year.
    B. I would like to see less of Lil C as a judge -- he just rambles for no good reason.
    C. Broadway routine was good.
    D. Sasha and Alexander were also okay.

HA HA! It's the "unimind!" where are the LGM's? (Toy Story "We are one! The Unimind!!! PROTECT THE Unimind!!!")

I could stare at Cat in that silver sparkle dress all day, so pretty.

Next we have Mitchell and Caitlynn showing us their baby photos and talking about their first performances. It kind of stinks that the majority of these kids are so likeable, makes it really hard to see them go each week. They get the Samba?!?!?! with Jean Marc. Holy cow, Samba and Mitchell are not two words I expected to ever see together. He's a gorgeous boy but Samba (Dmytry! Pasha!) he is not.

I love Jean Marc hehehehe.

Come on Mitchell, prove me wrong. Nope, I was right. This looks awkward, stilted, painful. He has the upper body down but the hips are stiff and choppy, not good. She's all over the place. I see a trip to the B3 for them in their future. It's so strange, Mitchell is shimmying those shoulders but then the hips look a mess. Let's see what the judges say.....

Mary - She said the speakers were blown out by the hips? That it was spectacular? Say what? No, no, no, Mary must have been dreaming of Pasha.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Full disclosure? I've never like the samba. And this offering hasn't changed my mind one bit. Mary, of course, loved it--I can never get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by bkes216 View Post
    Kristin Chenoweth, who is the definition of perfection. Has a Master's in Opera. Originated the role of Galinda/Glinda in Wicked. Was on Pushing Daisies. Will be on a new show "Good Christian Women" this fall on ABC. "April Rhodes" on Glee. Shall I go on?
    Sorry I didn't have time to look her up on Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Full disclosure? I've never like the samba. And this offering hasn't changed my mind one bit. Mary, of course, loved it--I can never get it right.
    Unimind! I don't understand the judges loving this routine unless it's an attempt at reverse psychology. Let's make America think they are safe and we love them so they can land in the bottom! I don't know, I just didn't get the love. I thought it was pretty bad.

FORT Regular

I didn't mean to offend you lol, she's just one of my favorite actresses. Loved her ever since I first heard the Wicked soundtrack.

LOL I know how that goes! No worries, I think I'm just annoyed at the celebrity judges. It's a bit condescending (Nigel said he did it because he felt that America was sick of the technical judging...uh no, we actually like that, nitwit! LOL)

Miranda and Robert are up next with Broadway. Nooooo! Please no more Tyce. I haven't been bad, I promise, so why am I being punished? Oh lookie, yet another sexy hooker routine with the "groovy cat". Really, does Tyce know anything other than this type of casting? Oooo Miranda looks pretty, what's with the fake short hair look tonight? That lift was a hot mess, awkward. Not a good routine so the judges will love it.

FORT Regular

once again Tyce gives us another reason to hate him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast