+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 6/23 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 6/23 Results Show *Spoilers*

No surprises for me.I would have kept Ryan, I think she's fabulous! Missy is good, uses the sexy thing a bit too much, still good. I knew the Bollywood pair would be gone .Quite happy with the results in this household.

I am glad Debbie Reynolds will be gone next week, didnt care for her

I'm so sad. Nick was my favorite and I loved watching Ivetta. Best of luck to them both.

ETA: Do they always cut by couples? Do the same pairings stay together throughout the show? Thanks.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-24-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They made the right decision tonight.

FORT Regular

No, eliminations are individual. If your partner goes, you get paired with the other orphan.

Is it just me, or would it have made more sense to have a bottom 6? Nixing 2/3 of your bottom dancers is tougher than nixing 1/3. It would have given them more choice and probably made the decision easier in a way. We all know that there's usually a backlash unless someone is just despised. People on. Bottom one week may not be the next. Or this bottom three and the last could have all been considered. I dunno. I just think more so-so dancers are in it now, while we lost several A-list types.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm so sad. Nick was my favorite and I loved watching Ivetta. Best of luck to them both.

ETA: Do they always cut by couples? Do the same pairings stay together throughout the show? Thanks.
    Nick and Ivetta were my favorites too.
    They were the most interesting and the cutest couple of all of them!!
    sugargoose and Pippa47 like this.

And so it has started, I said last night that due to the Internet, forums, and twitter exploding over the judges decision that Nigel would do his angry responses. His twitter posts are alive with derisive comments defending his and the judges decision to save Ryan.

(My speculation) Next performance show we will get the "Nigel, do you have something to say" and then Nigel will turn to face the camera and gravely inform us how wrong we all are for being angry. Then Ryan will draw a Travis routine and the judges will praise her to high heaven to defend their choice.

From Nigel's twitter:

no, it means we believe Ryan has the potential to grow more than the others and that was our job this evening. It's subjective.
    They saved her because they believed she had the most potential? They saved her over others who were already there. Right, nepotism at it's worse.

And another one where he responds to a tweet, the caps are his response.

Since Ryan's on stage dancing wasn't that good, I assume her professional resume saved her.[ NO, THE THOUGHT OF HER GROWTH.]
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

such nepotism..somehow I can't imagine him "saving" anyone else this season for the "THOUGHT of their growth" America keeps sending her to the bottom 3 and "the JUDGES" keep saving her...well at least for now!

That why I love Ryan, I think she has great potential.I think the ones that were sent packing, well, they didnt.I side with Nigel on this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    They made the right decision tonight.
    Yes, they certainly did.

At top 10 it gets removed from the judges hands, Ryan will be the first to fall and then Nigel will turn and sigh while saying "Ryan, America just doesn't understand greatness like we do." Right because exposing oneself while doing hair flips is greatness.

To make this season more enjoyable, I'm going to take a drink every time she lands in the B3 and the judges manufacture a reason to save her. Or maybe every time she does the pageant smile? Then again, I'd probably get alcohol poisoning so maybe not lol.

Poor Iveta and Missy, to be told that you did nothing wrong and they can't critique you on anything and then to drop you anyways? Sheesh.
    AZChristian and JavaJo like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread